MUTE MLG C2 interview disc

A forum for Martin's "Counterfeit2" project. Please post Depeche Mode threads in the Depeche Mode forum.

Postby MelissaLovesGore » Wed Dec 10, 2003 7:28 pm

I just went to Tower records and bought THE ONLY COPY left ......2 disc EP.....with the 5 songs live from Milan dvd but can't figure out how to get to the interview part of disc. *and it shows on label that it's only 7.00 in length and not 20 min as posted earlier in this thread. Is there another single that I should get with the complete interview? How do I play this interview on this disc? The dvd player only shows the 5 live tracks from milan nothing else. HELP ME OUT!
hehehe thanx!
Melissa

p.s. This was $12 plus tax..... so worth it! Image
MelissaLovesGore
DMMB Survivor

Postby Dusya » Thu Dec 11, 2003 12:13 am

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> *and it shows on label that it's only 7.00 in length and not 20 min as posted earlier in this thread. Is there another single that I should get with the complete interview? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
hey Melissa - that 20 min interview is on a promo disc, it's not included in a standart package (standart Loverman EP package is 1 CD with remixes + 1 DVD with Milan tracks and 7 min interview), well actually it's not included in any package, those peeps who got it - they got it as bonus because ordered it from Mute directly..
hey did you read this topic at all? Image Image

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> How do I play this interview on this disc? The dvd player only shows the 5 live tracks from milan nothing else. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
hmm when you put DVD in player, doesn't it show you MENU as first thing (I don't remember exactly, but I believe it's gotta be something like 'Milan live', 'select tracks' and 'interview'... well something like that..)
it's strange you can't find this interview!
Dusya
DMMB Elder

Postby what_ever » Thu Dec 11, 2003 12:26 am

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tiki Barber:
*SHE*?!?!? Ahemmm, you owe me (and the real Tiki Barber) an apology.. Image<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
LOL I didn't say i wrote "she" instead of "he"... I wrote to DMStateofmind ( who's definitely a woman ) so maybe it can explain my mistake Image )
I'm not fond of basket but of course i know Tiki Barber Image My apologies...
what_ever

Postby what_ever » Thu Dec 11, 2003 12:26 am

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tiki Barber:
*SHE*?!?!? Ahemmm, you owe me (and the real Tiki Barber) an apology.. Image<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
LOL I didn't see i wrote "she" instead of "he"... I wrote to DMStateofmind ( who's definitely a woman ) so maybe it can explain my mistake Image )
I'm not fond of basket but of course i know Tiki Barber Image My apologies...
what_ever

Postby what_ever » Thu Dec 11, 2003 12:30 am

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DM state of mind:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by what_ever:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DM state of mind:
Well I just got my copy this morning and I ordered it from Amazon and nope, no extras in there Image Duh, I should have known earlier then I'd order it from Mute<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Didn't you say that was your husband who ordered it for you ? Image Image lol
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes it was my husband who ordered it for me, dont you get all pedantic with me, I am him and he is me Image Its a 'we' once youre married.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
LOL i get it "I am you and you are me"... but do he like DM ? I never saw posts from a boarder called DMStateOfMindHubby ? Image
By the way it could be an idea since we already got the DaveGahan'sGirl family since a few weeks !
what_ever

Postby cupidon15 » Fri Dec 12, 2003 8:51 am

Hihi

He was the one who found out this board for me you know Image

And yes hes registered but not as DMstateofmindhubby but...something else, not telling Image

He's not much here though, but he is sometimes

He thinks DM are okay, but it is *me* who he loves Image, hence trying to please Image
cupidon15
DMMB Elder

Postby cupidon15 » Fri Dec 12, 2003 8:53 am

Im in a grinny mood today aint I

cupidon15
DMMB Elder

Postby icesharp » Mon Dec 15, 2003 7:15 am

I got some news from mute about the cherished item:

On Friday, December 12, 2003 2:13 pm, Mute Info <info@mutehq.co.uk> wrote:

Dear...,

Thanks for your email.

Sorry but we only had about 50 spare promo CD's and put them in our orders ramdomly. We did not mention this to anybody so it was not a sales incentive and if you received one you were just lucky. If not you were unlucky.

Apologies you missed out but we only had a very limited quantity.

Regards.

Mute Bank"

That's it ( 6 days after my email ). Image

So someone's got a collector, then Image ( where does he live Image ? )...
icesharp

Postby LilyKiss » Mon Dec 15, 2003 1:14 pm

Grrrrrr Image Image
LilyKiss

Postby IFeeILoved » Thu Dec 18, 2003 6:36 am

my order hasn't arrived yet, maybe i got a chance? Image
IFeeILoved

PreviousNext

Return to Martin L. Gore - Counterfeit2