Tributes to Michael Jackson - Part 2

Topics not related to Depeche Mode.

Postby SynthChick87 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:57 am

Oops, and by hilarious I mean the fact that everyone hates Joe Jackson and they're shutting him out of everything and he doesn't even know why!
TOTU Boston 2009- The best day of my life!
DMT NYC 2013- In Sept!

Jen
SynthChick87

Postby FastFashion90 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:02 am

SynthChick87 wrote:Is anyone watching the Joe Jackson interview on Larry King on CNN?? Here are some things I found hilarious:

1. He has no idea where poor Michael is.
2. He has no idea about the 2nd autopsy results that the family asked for. That makes me love the Jacksons (minus Joe) even more because they have shut him out of everything!
3. He was surprised that Katherine is taking it so hard that her son is gone. How in the hell is that surprising? It was her child for god's sake, the grief I'm sure is unbareable.
4. He denied ever beating on Michael as a child. That's total BS.

Then...
Shocking allegations NOT from Joe Jackson, but from Leonard Rowe (he actually was good friends with MJ for 30 years as well as his financial contributor who was shut out by AEG), who accuses that AEG took hardcore advantage of MJ and they became the 'boss' of him...

I'm sure it will all come out tomorrow, but this show is very very shocking. AEG did play a role in his death somehow..ARGH I hate all of this!
I didn't get to see all of it, but I saw enough to make that comment above yours.

1) WHAT?

2) WHAT?!?

3) WTF IS WRONG WITH THAT SON OF B****

4) I saw that on TV. That is total bull. He also said that he didn't know that Michael ever said that his father beat him. Yeah fucking right. In Living With Michael Jackson: Take Two, Joe Jackson commented on what Michael said about him getting beaten. So he obviously must have known that Michael said that he was beaten by him. WHAT A BASTARD.
And when I squinted
The world seemed rose-tinted

FastFashion90

Postby DJ scribbles » Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:05 am

SynthChick87 wrote:Is anyone watching the Joe Jackson interview on Larry King on CNN?? Here are some things I found hilarious:

1. He has no idea where poor Michael is.
2. He has no idea about the 2nd autopsy results that the family asked for. That makes me love the Jacksons (minus Joe) even more because they have shut him out of everything!
3. He was surprised that Katherine is taking it so hard that her son is gone. How in the hell is that surprising? It was her child for god's sake, the grief I'm sure is unbareable.
4. He denied ever beating on Michael as a child. That's total BS.

Then...
Shocking allegations NOT from Joe Jackson, but from Leonard Rowe (he actually was good friends with MJ for 30 years as well as his financial contributor who was shut out by AEG), who accuses that AEG took hardcore advantage of MJ and they became the 'boss' of him...

I'm sure it will all come out tomorrow, but this show is very very shocking. AEG did play a role in his death somehow..ARGH I hate all of this!

AEG are bastards like clear channel. i cant remember which show - but there was this concert that was canceled and they didnt refund. im sorry michael had to have them as his promoters

joe doesnt seem sad at all by MJ's death. at the BET awards - janet was sent by family to babysit him because he took MJ's ticket to the show.

and im LOLing over his cluelessness as well
Every night I dream, and every day it comes true
DJ scribbles

Postby sherley » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:17 am

Joe Jackson sickens me. :mad: :rolleyes:

I dunno what to believe anymore about what the media reports, to be honest.
Alan Wilder...dare I hope?
sherley

Postby sherley » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:34 am

I just read about Blanket asking if his daddy had gone on a holiday...and, as a mother of a 7-yr-old myself, that just broke my heart. :(

On another note, why haven't they buried his body yet? I read somewhere (just after his death) about him agreeing to be plastinated. I wonder if that's just a rumour...but the longer they keep him above aground, the more I am starting to wonder...:confused:
Alan Wilder...dare I hope?
sherley

Postby DModeFan68 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:13 am

This is my opinion so I mean this with the deepest respect. I though MJ was very talented and as far as how strange he might have been he was never convicted of anything. The man as passed on about 2 weeks ago and I think it is odd that people are still talking about him. I realize alot of people are fans but maybe you should just let him rest now. Just my opinion!
A new music experience! http://soundcloud.com/xativa-music
DModeFan68
DMMB Survivor

Postby told_you_so » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:27 am

DModeFan68 wrote:This is my opinion so I mean this with the deepest respect. I though MJ was very talented and as far as how strange he might have been he was never convicted of anything. The man as passed on about 2 weeks ago and I think it is odd that people are still talking about him. I realize alot of people are fans but maybe you should just let him rest now. Just my opinion!

Agreed. The media are just taking the piss now. Nobody knows what to believe any more because there is so much morbid gossip and rumour mongering.
Let him RIP
told_you_so
DMMB Survivor

Postby Cheetara101 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:26 pm

I didn't see the entire Larry King CNN interview with Joe Jackson. Although, I did see bits & pieces of it on a morning tv show. Joe Jackson has been shut out from the Jackson family for a reason. Because he is a mofo muppet!:mad:

First of all, I'm convinced that MJ had to been drugged to leave those a**hole executors in control of his estate. I really wish that Michael had left his mother with total control of his money & estate. Now, I'm learning that AEG are bloodsuckers too.:mad:

I'm beyond disgust at this point! I really wished Michael's siblings would made sure they stayed close to Michael. I wished they had tried harder to protect him from the bloodsucking vampires. I'm sure his family probably was leeching off him too but at least--they're family and NOT outsiders who could care less about MJ!!!:mad:

Now, I hear that Sony wants to buy the rights to MJ's last 100 hours of concert rehearsal sessions (for London shows). Today, it was announced on a news network that Sony wants to buy it from AEG for $100 million dollars. I'm sure not a penny of it will go towards MJ's children.
Twitter/YouTube: Cheetara101
Cheetara101

Postby digerati_2005 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:26 pm

Seriously? Does the media really need to report on the Iowa State Fair NOT having a butter sculpture of Michael Jackson?

*sigh*
You know what the trouble about real life is? There's no danger music.
digerati_2005

Postby FastFashion90 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:29 pm

sherley wrote:I just read about Blanket asking if his daddy had gone on a holiday...and, as a mother of a 7-yr-old myself, that just broke my heart. :(

On another note, why haven't they buried his body yet? I read somewhere (just after his death) about him agreeing to be plastinated. I wonder if that's just a rumour...but the longer they keep him above aground, the more I am starting to wonder...:confused:
Oh my god...I feel so sorry for his poor children...especially Blanket...he's only 7 and he has to go through all this...

What's plastinated?
And when I squinted
The world seemed rose-tinted

FastFashion90

PreviousNext

Return to Not DM Related