Any Nitzer Ebb fans here?

Topics not related to Depeche Mode.

Postby miniMODE » Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:56 pm

yes, they were great :)
I don't care if your going nowhere, just take good care of the world.....
miniMODE

Location: Los Angeles, Hello My name is Tumara, and I'm a DEPECHE-aholic.....

Postby frederik » Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:03 pm

I second that statement, I'm positive after the encounter with Nitzer Ebb!
Thanks for a good job done!
frederik
ignoring the F.A.Q.

Postby ooizza » Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:51 pm

I was blown away by Nitzer Ebb. They were always on my list of bands to have a listen to, but until it was announced that they were opening for DM, I hadn't actually done so. After watching some live videos on youtube and such, I was really looking forward to seeing them and they did not disappoint! I saw them twice, in Zagreb and London and loved their high energy show. I wish I'd seen one of their headlining shows but that will have to happen some other time. Thank you Douglas, Bon and Jason for an amazing show!
My newly expanded TOTU: Toronto, Montreal, Zagreb, RAH, London
ooizza
ignoring the F.A.Q.

Postby nertiacrep » Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:32 pm

Nitzer Ebb are in my top two of most amazing bands of all time! So excited I got to see them headline AND open up for Depeche!

European fans: you still have an opportunity to see Nitzer Ebb live! Here are their remaining dates for the Industrial Complex Tour: March 1st in Frankfurt, March 2nd in Zurich, March 3rd in Munich, March 4th in Ljubljana, March 6th in Rome, March 8th in Bratislava, March 10th in Paris, March 11th in LONDON, March 12th in Barcelona (WITH RECOIL), March 13th in Madrid (WITH RECOIL).

Douglas will also be performing with Terrence Fixmer on March 27th in London under their stage name Fixmer/McCarthy.

GO SEE THEM!
nertiacrep

Postby ZootCatchy » Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:49 pm

I loooooooooooooooooooooveeeeeeeeeeeee Nitzer Ebb!
was really great see them as a supporting act for Depeche Mode again!
Industrial Complex album&tour are brilliant!
thanks Doug, Bon and Jason!
:rolleyes:
ZootCatchy

Postby karenalyson » Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:10 pm

Nitzer Ebb's headlining shows are BEYOND amazing. I saw them in Orlando, York and Nottingham and am heading to Frankfurt for tomorrows gig. I HIGHLY encourage the DM fans who liked them as an opening act to see them solo, their full set is non-stop energy, and if you are lucky, you can jump in the mosh pit!
karenalyson

Postby tjmode » Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:58 am

nice to see a post about NE, i first saw them as the oppening act of DM on the world violation tour, loved them, then saw them again in san diego in 92 i think, and recently saw them by themselves, pretty good show i was right in front, and i gotta say the new album is great, they are full of energy live, i even took my wife who had never heard of them and she just loved them, now she has my industrial complex cd in her car all the time.
So if anybody has a chance to see them, don't miss it.
Love will leave you, Cold and lonely
Love will lift you ,Up to the sky.
tjmode

Postby chengdu » Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:53 am

All hail to NE!!!

Daniel
chengdu
DMMB Elder

Postby EvilAngel » Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:50 am

The Ebbmen are totaly awesome! Their music is so energetic that you can't stand still even if you'ld want to. Industrial Complex is an awesome album. Listening to it almost every day.

Even got to meet Douglas in the hotelbar after the Stockholm gig, a little bit of an after party going on there. What a totaly kind and down to earth dude that is! :)
EvilAngel

Postby mariaR » Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:23 pm

I had not heard anything by Nitzer Ebb until I saw them this year - and I was blown away. Luckily I have seen them 3 times and hese guys are amazing - so now I bought all of their albums and are enjoying them very much :)
mariaR

PreviousNext

Return to Not DM Related