How's the weather in your town right now and what's it good for?

Topics not related to Depeche Mode.

Postby Maatha » Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:33 pm

Catty Fay wrote:Freezing cold in Turkey?!

well, not freezing cold of course.. like 10C here and very windy so it seems cold for the people who live in Istanbul. But now it's all sunny, i love my town when it's sunny and hot:D
Maatha
DMMB Veteran

Postby Catty Fay » Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:31 pm

modeberry wrote:I did know that, and sometimes it feels like we are heading for another one! :rolleyes:

Another version is - the two poles are going to exchange their places. I mean the North and South. Might be true, who knows? :rolleyes:

And I've noticed that seasons are a bit late according to the calendar (in the NW of Russia at least): for example I see it is April today, but it feels like March. It was December, but seemed to be still November (very warm and no snow!); the same was in September - warm and hot days, with no clouds and rain - it surely must have been August... and so on... Can anybody explain that to me?!
Catty Fay

Postby Catty Fay » Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:36 pm

Maatha wrote:well, not freezing cold of course.. like 10C here and very windy so it seems cold for the people who live in Istanbul. But now it's all sunny, i love my town when it's sunny and hot:D

I didn't mean snow by asking of course :) I just can't believe that somewhere near the Black sea the weather is not any different from what we're having here, near the Baltic sea!
Catty Fay

Postby DolnaM » Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:43 pm

Catty Fay wrote:Another version is - the two poles are going to exchange their places. I mean the North and South. Might be true, who knows? :rolleyes:

And I've noticed that seasons are a bit late according to the calendar (in the NW of Russia at least): for example I see it is April today, but it feels like March. It was December, but seemed to be still November (very warm and no snow!); the same was in September - warm and hot days, with no clouds and rain - it surely must have been August... and so on... Can anybody explain that to me?!

I noticed that too. Here in December we still have 15-20C (50-60F)degree weathers that is otherwise unusually warm. I don't have to turn on the furnice in December! Winter does not start until January now...
Experiences have a lasting impression
DolnaM

Postby Sindarin Rune » Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:51 am

A drastic change! The last two days, simply gorgeous!
Today, very very windy and with a cold wind, but sunny.

Now, light showers and wind. The last two (2) days were absolutely beautiful. Too weird for words...
A Silence that speaks so much louder than words...of promises broken ~
Sindarin Rune

I can SIMPLY REPEAT MYSELF...

Postby Ine » Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:04 am

Ine wrote:ABout the weather now, let me put it this way: *clearing throat... TO THE TUNE OF "Love is all around"*: "I'm freezing in my fingers, I'm freeszing in my toes...":rolleyes: *:eek:*... yap:o
What's it good for??? GETTING UNDER A PILE OF BLANKETS!!:eek: :confused: :rolleyes:

Saaaaaaaame thing (worse actually...:rolleyes:)

GODD FOR SLEEPING!!!!! ;) *off to bed*
------------------------------------------------
Ine

Postby Pelicanito » Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:17 am

Sindarin Rune wrote:I'm hoping you're thinking "New York City"???????????????;)

:eek: How did you know???? ;)

These past two days have been rainy, we have a break from heat. Now it's actually cool. :D
So I can go out and walk around or go see a movie... :D
I don't care if you're going nowhere
just take good care of the world FFS
Pelicanito

Postby blackangel » Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:39 pm

Not too cold, sunny patches, snow showers come and go......
My tulips and narcissy are out :) spring is definetaly on its way!
people are people
blackangel

Postby bluedress74 » Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:48 am

Autumn has definately set in now. The sky is grey, the rain comes in patches and the trees a turning golden orange & browns (stunning). Temperature seems to hang around 20c a day, which is still very comfortable.
'the distance between dreams and reality is only measured by motivation...'
bluedress74
DMMB Survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Not DM Related