How's the weather in your town right now and what's it good for?

Topics not related to Depeche Mode.

Postby Nutmeg » Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:45 pm

right this moment it's 81 degrees. It'll get up to 109 today.

This weather is good for staying inside. It's too hot to do anything. I walk out the door and instantly I'm sweating, not pretty.
Nutmeg

Postby devoted2dm » Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:47 pm

Haven't been out yet, but I'm gonna take a wild guess and say suffocatingly humid and temperatures in the mid to upper-80s.

I hate the weather here.
"If i had a normal family, I would've been a well-adjusted person."
devoted2dm

Postby Rhianna » Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:12 pm

Very hot, and humid. I love the heat, and prefer it. I don't like the humidity where I am right now though. (Temporarily here for husband's job.) You feel like you're in a sauna, and you can actually feel the weight of the air entering your lungs. Look forward to getting out of this backasswards state!
Rhianna

Postby ALVINHO » Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:36 pm

a bit cloudy and warm right now.....I think it will rain soon.....ideal to be at home and watch Euro 2008 final match laid in bed...
ALVINHO
Read The F.A.Q, but ignoring it

Postby fulya » Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:04 pm

It's quite hot, around +38C today!:eek: But there is wind, i like that. Cant lay on the Grass, there are ticks around here nowadays. goddamn. But otherwise there is excellent weather for parks. :)
fulya

Postby DCamacho » Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:17 pm

the time could not be better! time to go to the beach! :D
34º, blue clean sky, some nice wind..
[align=center]»» [B]ALL THE HEAVEN'S IN MOTION ««

[/B][/align]
DCamacho

Postby Amber66 » Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:16 pm

Okay where ever all of you are at the moment I want to be. For the past month or so the weather in Ireland is wet, wet, wet and cold. This country is so beautiful but would be even nicer if someone would put an umbrella over it every so often. How I long for a bit of heat and sun - supposed to be our summer
Amber66

The grass is always greener ....

Postby weetum » Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:20 pm

Here the ground is already so dry that when it rains the garden plants get some benefit, but it's too late for our grass, which is all yellow and dried up already. By August we always have a dustbowl for a lawn .... with the dog and the kids to stress it out even more ... so send me some sweet, lush Irish grass, Amber, and I'll send you some Western French sunshine - deal ? ;)
weetum

Postby Amber66 » Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:39 pm

Please Weetum just take some of the rain clouds - just for a day or two. According to the Met Office we have at least another 4 weeks of rain aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. My back garden looks like a swimming pool, another couple of inches and the water will be in the house. We can get 4 seasons in one day here. When I go out on day-trips I pack wellies, rain jackets, sandals, swimming gear and sun block - just so all eventualities are covered.
Amber66

Postby ultrasillygirl » Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:17 am

It's rainy, and great for me to think of stuff :)
ultrasillygirl

PreviousNext

Return to Not DM Related