How's the weather in your town right now and what's it good for?

Topics not related to Depeche Mode.

How's the weather in your town right now and what's it good for?

Postby Catty Fay » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:46 am

Right now it's about 7 degrees above zero, sunny and windy a bit here in the North East of Russia. Perfect to go shopping :) But I'd prefer to walk in the park and feed little ducklings with bread.
Catty Fay

Postby L4a » Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:52 pm

This morning it was raining, but now the sun is shining and the temperature is actually quite nice. I hate rain, because I have to walk to and from school 4 times a day.... it's only a ten minute walk, but we (me and my three kids) sometimes get really soaked....
L4a

Postby Coldmode » Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:50 pm

modeberry wrote:It's about 37 F here right now. They are predicting we will get 4-9 inches of snow today and during the night! :eek: I keep hoping the weather people are playing an April Fool's Day joke on us a day early! :( Bring on spring, please! :rolleyes:

I'll drink to that (spring, that is)! And we've had snow on the ground since November! :mad:
Stop philosophizing about what a good man is and be one.
- Marcus Aurelius
Coldmode

Postby AintNoDisco » Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:55 pm

I'm glad I checked what the weather is supposed to be, because it's going to rain. Otherwise, it's in the 30s. The weather does appear to be warming up...slowly.
AintNoDisco

Postby Guinevere » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:33 pm

Hell, the weather here is like a sweaty inferno! I am in the states for a surgery I am having on Wednesday, its like pure steam bath!:mad:
Guinevere

Postby Sindarin Rune » Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:12 pm

Ours is so up and down this year...sunny and cold, sunny and windy, then cloudy and gray, one day hail in a 1/2 hour, then melted. I can't keep up with it this year, although I do like the variety. Right now, it is cold outside around 39-40. It warms up, but more rain may come this week. Take each hour with each day ****
A Silence that speaks so much louder than words...of promises broken ~
Sindarin Rune

Postby AintNoDisco » Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:31 pm

Guinevere wrote:Hell, the weather here is like a sweaty inferno! I am in the states for a surgery I am having on Wednesday, its like pure steam bath!:mad:

Where are you exactly in the states? Certainly no inferno here. We're doing the "April showers bring May flowers" thing. Or, well, soon to be April. However, my brother in LA says it's rather hot. All I have to say, there better be some damn good flowers withb all this rain.
AintNoDisco

Postby bluedress74 » Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:23 am

Expecting to reach 25c/77f today. Not a cloud in sight and the sun is shining bright. :) But I'm stuck in the office, bah. It is Autumn here now and the morning's are become a little cooler but nothing to winge about just yet. Summers gone and it didn't feel I really had one, much cooler than previous years gone by. The temperature has been jumping up and down dramatically.
'the distance between dreams and reality is only measured by motivation...'
bluedress74
DMMB Survivor

Postby fifteendisasters » Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:32 am

MAh.. its sunny in LA yet its still vold..it's about 68 F..I know i shouldnot be complaining cuz you guys have it much worse yet for SOCAL its still really cold :(
fifteendisasters

Next

Return to Not DM Related