Construction Time Again / Some Great Reward - 12" Box Sets

Discussion for Depeche Mode, and Depeche Mode related topics.

Construction Time Again / Some Great Reward - 12" Box Sets

Postby Admin » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:52 pm

https://www.depechemodeboxsets.com/

On December 14th, the 12" single box sets for "Construction Time Again" and "Some Great Reward" will be released.

Discuss!
Admin

Re: Construction Time Again / Some Great Reward - 12" Box Se

Postby gavin » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:11 pm

I have the majority of the singles from over the years, but CTA is my favourite Depeche record and that Box Set looks too damn good not to buy :)

Gav.
gavin

Postby HP3DM » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:09 pm

I received my Some Great Reward Box Set and have had no success with the download card. This download feature with the box sets (as great an idea as they are) have been nothing but a major headache! I purchased the first two box sets and had the download challenges of them being MP3s at first, and now the wearevinyl.com website doesn't acknowledge the download card. I have reached out to their customer support now twice within one week and still have not received any reply from them. I was surprised to see the first two box sets have download cards from rhino.com and the S.G.R. box have Sony's wearevinyl.com
All my box sets (including the Construction Time Again that I'm still waiting to receive) have all been ordered through Amazon Canada. Who can I contact to have this matter corrected??
Many Thanks
HP3DM

Postby Admin » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:25 pm

HP3DM wrote:I received my Some Great Reward Box Set and have had no success with the download card. This download feature with the box sets (as great an idea as they are) have been nothing but a major headache! I purchased the first two box sets and had the download challenges of them being MP3s at first, and now the wearevinyl.com website doesn't acknowledge the download card. I have reached out to their customer support now twice within one week and still have not received any reply from them. I was surprised to see the first two box sets have download cards from rhino.com and the S.G.R. box have Sony's wearevinyl.com
All my box sets (including the Construction Time Again that I'm still waiting to receive) have all been ordered through Amazon Canada. Who can I contact to have this matter corrected??
Many Thanks

If the back of the box has a Rhino URL (with a typo), it's a US box. If it does not, it is a European (wearevinyl) box. You techncailly can't download from wearevinyl, because you are in Canada, which is serviced by Rhino.

I would say to contact Amazon, as they sold you a (for you) import release).
Admin

Postby HP3DM » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:31 am

Admin wrote:
HP3DM wrote:I received my Some Great Reward Box Set and have had no success with the download card. This download feature with the box sets (as great an idea as they are) have been nothing but a major headache! I purchased the first two box sets and had the download challenges of them being MP3s at first, and now the wearevinyl.com website doesn't acknowledge the download card. I have reached out to their customer support now twice within one week and still have not received any reply from them. I was surprised to see the first two box sets have download cards from rhino.com and the S.G.R. box have Sony's wearevinyl.com
Many Thanks

If the back of the box has a Rhino URL (with a typo), it's a US box. If it does not, it is a European (wearevinyl) box. You techncailly can't download from wearevinyl, because you are in Canada, which is serviced by Rhino.

I would say to contact Amazon, as they sold you a (for you) import release).

Thanks for your reply! I just checked the back of the box and it is from Rhino. My barcode is: 6 03497 85522 3
Which now seems even stranger if the wrong download card was packaged with my box. Does this not seem to be the case? Knowing this, should I still be contacting Amazon as they would have only delivered the box set. Please advise. I appreciate your time!!
HP3DM

Postby HP3DM » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:25 pm

Update: I reached out to Rhino directly as this was obviously a packaging oversight and they apologized and provided me with the correct download code for the US box set. Wav files downloaded, all is good again :-)
HP3DM

Return to Depeche Mode Related