Why no R$R Hall of Fame reaction thread this year

Discussion for Depeche Mode, and Depeche Mode related topics.

Why no R$R Hall of Fame reaction thread this year

Postby drugrep » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:27 am

Unless I missed it, I don’t see any threads regarding Hall of Fame snub this year.

I’m not a big Cure fan but it looks like they might make it from the votes received. I am happy for Def Leppard, could care less about Stevie Nicks but I recognize she deserves it too.

There is only ONE good thing for me that could come from this bull crap snub.

If Depeche would get it same year as Joy Division/ New Order, that would be worth the wait for me.

I went to the Cleveland New Order show but the Hall isn’t getting a dime of my money until Depeche is in.
drugrep
DMMB Veteran

Re: Why no R$R Hall of Fame reaction thread this year

Postby member » Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:49 pm

drugrep wrote:Unless I missed it, I don’t see any threads regarding Hall of Fame snub this year.

I’m not a big Cure fan but it looks like they might make it from the votes received. I am happy for Def Leppard, could care less about Stevie Nicks but I recognize she deserves it too.

There is only ONE good thing for me that could come from this bull crap snub.

If Depeche would get it same year as Joy Division/ New Order, that would be worth the wait for me.

I went to the Cleveland New Order show but the Hall isn’t getting a dime of my money until Depeche is in.

I don't think there have been any threads about Depeche Mode getting snubbed regarding the R&R Hall of Fame this year for whatever reason. Maybe next year will be better and they'll get in.
DMMB Survivor

Return to Depeche Mode Related