How long you've been a DM fan?

Discussion for Depeche Mode, and Depeche Mode related topics.

Postby wildcard » Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:02 am

Copy-paste from another post I answered:

Ok, don't shoot me, I am a quite new DM-fan, but a truly dedicated one, if I may say so :o

My love and obession with them started last fall; I moved by myself to a new city, started a new life ("new life!), and they struck a cord within me in a way I have never felt before, exept when I have been madly in love. It was quite accidential that I picked up the two singles compilations, and I now feel like "oh my god what have I've been missing out on all these years!". But never to late (I am 20 now) to be a devotee, I guess :)

I am going to see them at the Quart-festival in little over a week from now, and words can not explain how I am looking forward to that! My stomach turn, my head spin, I grin stupidly; this is love! Weehuu!

I have been snooping around here for a while, and I thank you all in here for being truly dedicated, making me learn new stuff about our boys and the music every day. :icon_bigg
wildcard

Postby indre » Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:20 am

wildcard wrote:Copy-paste from another post I answered:

Ok, don't shoot me, I am a quite new DM-fan, but a truly dedicated one, if I may say so :o

My love and obession with them started last fall]I now feel like "oh my god what have I've been missing out on all these years!"[/b]. But never to late (I am 20 now) to be a devotee, I guess :)

heh, just like I'm seeing my own thoughts. but we will catch up! :icon_bigg

I am going to see them at the Quart-festival in little over a week from now, and words can not explain how I am looking forward to that! My stomach turn, my head spin, I grin stupidly; this is love! Weehuu!

My first DM concert was more than 2 weeks ago and I fully remember that feeling. just wait till the gig - you'll feel like never before ;)
Innocence creates my hell
indre

Postby UltraDMA » Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:30 am

The first time i heard them 2001 with Exciter.
UltraDMA
sort of read the F.A.Q.

Postby UltraDMA » Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:34 am

the first song i heard was dream on, but i am a DM fan since I feel Loved
UltraDMA
sort of read the F.A.Q.

Postby Violator Celebrator » Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:27 pm

I have now been a DM fan for 10 months and 1 day! :)
REACH OUT AND TOUCH FAITH!!!!!!!!!!
Violator Celebrator

Postby Sindarin Rune » Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:00 pm

Since I was non-existent and not even born....
(ok--since the late 80's - whenever People are People came out...)
A Silence that speaks so much louder than words...of promises broken ~
Sindarin Rune

Postby NothingToFear » Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:59 pm

I have known Depeche Mode since I was 4 years old, where I heard my first DM song. It was actually 'Stripped' which I saw on tv. I allso heard 'Enjoy The Silence', 'People are People', 'Strangelove', and so on. I remember these songs clearly. I wasen't a fan back then. Heheh. I once again saw Depeche on tv in 2001 for the video 'dream on'. I first became a real fan in 2003. But they means everything to me and I'm soo happy that i've known them for so long. I can't describe how they makes me feel with their music and the way they perform. It's just so perfect! :D Depeche Mode forever! I will always love you.

<33
Www.Myspace.Com/5550320

I love my Dave Gahan obsession <3

NothingToFear

Postby steventoo » Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:50 pm

topic over 250 posts - restart if necessary.
"If it's as boring as this, we won't stay long." ~ Martin L. Gore
steventoo

Previous

Return to Depeche Mode Related