How long you've been a DM fan?

Discussion for Depeche Mode, and Depeche Mode related topics.

Postby fave_slave » Fri Apr 14, 2006 6:29 pm

@Zonne - I see you've "borrowed" my avatar :) I take it as a compliment since I'm the one who created it. Been meaning to make a new one, but I just need to find the time...
I'm hanging on your words, Living on your breathhttp://twitter.com/designlk
fave_slave

Postby Zonne » Fri Apr 14, 2006 6:31 pm

Violator Celebrator wrote:The MTV Europe Music Awards? I remember seeing them sitting in the audience at one stage! :D

Probably! Can't remember what award show it was! :p :D All I know that I was just *sigh* sold. ;)
Zonne

Postby Zonne » Fri Apr 14, 2006 6:36 pm

fave_slave wrote:@Zonne - I see you've "borrowed" my avatar :) I take it as a compliment since I'm the one who created it. Been meaning to make a new one, but I just need to find the time...

You did? I didn't know that... :o I hope you don't mind! I thought that perhaps its just some picture, didn't know that someone had made it, which I should have guessed. :rolleyes: Anyhow. Oh, and I really really love it. :D :)
Zonne

Postby Daytrippera » Fri Apr 14, 2006 6:38 pm

Two years and three months :)
Daytrippera
DMMB Survivor

Postby vbandms » Fri Apr 14, 2006 6:50 pm

since some great rewards.
vbandms

Postby Wyzdom » Fri Apr 14, 2006 6:56 pm

Since 1989.... makes me feel a bit old :)
Wyzdom

Postby HollyLou » Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:27 pm

I remember going to my friend's house when I was 13 and she played DM for me. (that was a really long time ago...)

We used to make up dances, the one I remember the most was to "Blasphemous Rumors".
We were such dorks. :o
...even beheading isn't so bad once you get used to it.
HollyLou
ignoring the F.A.Q.

Postby newcomer » Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:41 pm

I have been a fan since this year november 22 thats when i saw them in concert for the first time bc my mom got tickets to go see them from her work in this vip room my sisters loves them and invited me to go and as we were listening to them on they way there (and this is the first time i have ever heard them) i fell in love with them haha and since then i am going to another concert and i have alot of their albums songs i have the 101 dvd got it for x-mas so i feel like i have been a fan since the 80's:D
Truth is a word that has lost it's meaning.
newcomer
DMMB Survivor

Postby Staring-Girl » Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:42 pm

Since I first heard Shake The Disease, in early/mid-2004... so that's two years. :p
Zonne wrote:
Violator Celebrator wrote:The MTV Europe Music Awards? I remember seeing them sitting in the audience at one stage! :D
Probably! Can't remember what award show it was! :p :D All I know that I was just *sigh* sold. ]It most likely was that... that performance is amazing! :D
Staring-Girl
DMMB Survivor

Postby MCinCALI » Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:51 pm

Casual fan since Oct of 2004 when I bought The Singles 86>98. "Obsessive" fan since Oct of 2005, when PTA came out.
Something so worthless serves a purpose...
MCinCALI
DMMB Survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Depeche Mode Related