Last DM related item you bought?

Discussion for Depeche Mode, and Depeche Mode related topics.

Postby Violator Celebrator » Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:00 pm

The last few DM items I got were:

Tickets for the June 26th concert
Ultra (CD)
Exciter (CD)
The Remixes 81>04 (3 CD set)
REACH OUT AND TOUCH FAITH!!!!!!!!!!
Violator Celebrator

Postby Nibiru » Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:06 pm

This really nifty little item that is currently pinned to my wall at home :D

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7593770552&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1
Like cubic zirconia, I only look real-Augusten Burroughs
Nibiru

Postby Mode4ever » Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:19 pm

The last few things my wife and I bought DM related are 2 tickets to the DM show in El Paso and last night we found a store that sells old records. My wife bought a Depeche Mode album of 'Love In Itself'.
It's cool and it also has an extended version of the song plus 'Fools'. She got it for only $4.00 and it's in great condition! :D
Mode4ever

Postby housegirl » Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:52 pm

Nibiru wrote:This really nifty little item that is currently pinned to my wall at home :D

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7593770552&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

Nice one! That's so funny. I was totalllly watching this auction but wasn't around when it ended.
housegirl

Postby angel dave » Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:30 pm

t'shirt PTA
tickets for the concert in Roma 17th of july
2 CD's
angel dave

Postby dave's michele » Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:50 am

InkedMom wrote:Michele hasn't seen this thread yet....wait till you guys see her latest finds! Image

I am catching up after not being online for 4 days...so my credit card has seen little use;)

My latest buys are tix of course (Shoreline/Coach/Vegas)...but I also got the violator scarf, the promo watch, the cd clock, a bong magazine t-shirt, 4 interview picture discs, singles/violator/bc tour badges, some posters...I know there's more, but I can't remember what. (I know, I need help....but I can't stop:o )

My mom got me the bar sign and an autographed Dave pic...she has given up calling me obsessed and is now feeding my addiction, lol.
dave's michele

Postby InkedMom » Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:04 am

[quote="dave's michele"]I am catching up after not being online for 4 days...so my credit card has seen little use]

She has realized there is just no reason to fight the DM fever...Smart woman! :D
Surgery won't improve your pain
InkedMom

Postby mad_butler » Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:24 am

Last thing was Some Great Reward. I couldn't find it anywhere in Toronto but I was in Montreal this weekend and the first music store I walked into had it so I got it :D now my album collection is complete (until the remasters come out, that is).

And right before that, my two tickets to the Toronto show. :D
In a case like this I'll get away with it...
mad_butler

Postby lostandlovely » Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:54 pm

rustidonell wrote: I recently bought a window cling off of 'Everything English.com' (great website!!)

Thanks for the website. A great new source for my obsession!
I podcast about DM; therefore I am. http://smithsoccasional.wordpress.com
lostandlovely
DMMB Veteran

again and again...

Postby reachmyhand » Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:03 pm

Another cd of Violator(argentinian edition) two weeks ago!!!:o I had a bad copy of the album before this, cause You can't find the original in my country(well, I tried to find it with no good results)anyway, I'm going to buy Violator again in it's remastered version(and again, and again.... cause It worths it!!!:D )
reachmyhand

PreviousNext

Return to Depeche Mode Related