DM Nominated for the 2020 Rock & Roll HOF

Discussion for Depeche Mode, and Depeche Mode related topics.

Re: DM Nominated for the 2020 Rock & Roll HOF

Postby Exciter10 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:20 pm

drugrep wrote:Whitney about to pass DM. Hell as poorly as DM fans are voting might as well let Biggie pass them too.

She's about 18000 behind currently, but if the DM fanbase don't get their arses in gear she will soon. Plus the gap between DM in 6th and Judas Priest in 5th is growing. Come on Admin, put daily reminders on all DM social media from now until the last voting day.

We can easily get the boys in the top 5, in fact we could do it overnight if every fan voted just once - surely?
Exciter10
ignoring the F.A.Q.

Postby drugrep » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:13 am

Exciter10 wrote:
drugrep wrote:Whitney about to pass DM. Hell as poorly as DM fans are voting might as well let Biggie pass them too.

She's about 18000 behind currently, but if the DM fanbase don't get their arses in gear she will soon. Plus the gap between DM in 6th and Judas Priest in 5th is growing. Come on Admin, put daily reminders on all DM social media from now until the last voting day.

We can easily get the boys in the top 5, in fact we could do it overnight if every fan voted just once - surely?

We can easily. Whitney is closing that gap fast.
drugrep
DMMB Veteran

Postby Pauline » Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:28 pm

Come on y'all. Use every single email address you have and have had. I vote with 8 email addresses and with 2 of the 3 log ins they show on the voting page. As previously said by others, Depeche Mode has soo many fans in the world and I think we can do better.
Pauline

Postby drugrep » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:00 am

Pauline wrote:Come on y'all. Use every single email address you have and have had. I vote with 8 email addresses and with 2 of the 3 log ins they show on the voting page. As previously said by others, Depeche Mode has soo many fans in the world and I think we can do better.

I’m so irritated. What pi$$e$ me off is Dave Matthews band. Who the fk have they influenced other than chicks to drink wine and dance with their arms up in the air. That bish Courtney from Match.com commercial is perfect example of a Dave Matthews fan.

Here she is.

https://youtu.be/irA0V8him-k
drugrep
DMMB Veteran

Previous

Return to Depeche Mode Related