New Depeche Mode Book! Looking for photos, memorabilia, etc.

Discussion for Depeche Mode, and Depeche Mode related topics.

New Depeche Mode Book! Looking for photos, memorabilia, etc.

Postby MC22 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:23 pm

Hello all! I'm currently working on a book on Depeche Mode for Backbeat Books and am looking for photos of the band that have been taken by fans over the years along with unique bits of memorabilia to include in it. Mainly interested in concert photos of better than average quality - not personal photos with the boys. In terms of memorabilia, something you may have in your collection that is truly one of a kind, that would be something I would like to hear more about.

If you are interested in submitting an item for consideration, please e-mail me at depechemodebook@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from some of you!

-mc
MC22

Re: New Depeche Mode Book! Looking for photos, memorabilia,

Postby Black Horses » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:46 am

Hi. I am selling my personal DM Collection. Here is the link:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/Depeche-Mode ... n=vrut-416

Cheers.
Black Horses

Re: New Depeche Mode Book! Looking for photos, memorabilia,

Postby gerrypalma » Wed May 15, 2019 6:02 pm

Hi MC22
THe idea was great. I do not have anything to submit but would be interested in being informed when the book comes out. will you let us know via the board?

MC22 wrote:Hello all! I'm currently working on a book on Depeche Mode for Backbeat Books and am looking for photos of the band that have been taken by fans over the years along with unique bits of memorabilia to include in it. Mainly interested in concert photos of better than average quality - not personal photos with the boys. In terms of memorabilia, something you may have in your collection that is truly one of a kind, that would be something I would like to hear more about.

If you are interested in submitting an item for consideration, please e-mail me at depechemodebook@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from some of you!

-mc
gerrypalma

Return to Depeche Mode Related