Anyone trying their luck with regular sale today?

Discuss the Global Spirit Tour here.

Moderators: Pelicanito, steventoo, Admin

Re: Anyone trying their luck with regular sale today?

Postby depechemodelover101 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:39 pm

Most of the VIP packages probably sold in the presales. And the band DOES set the prices, not ticketmaster.
depechemodelover101

Postby flighthalo » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:53 pm

depechemodelover101 wrote:Most of the VIP packages probably sold in the presales. And the band DOES set the prices, not ticketmaster.

Ticketmaster controls when tickets are released in any specific sequence and what is available via pre sell...they control who has first access and the designation of what seats are assigned to what specific sale group....I have been to 7 DM shows this year in the first 5 rows and all have been bought via Ticket Master...I have never seen anything like what I have seen the last week....these tickets disappeared....I had 6 friends checking multiple shows within 2 seconds of release time, every single one got ZERO VIP tickets from multiple venues, NOT ONE OF THEM GOT ANY LEVEL OF VIP...Yet, for everyone of those cities AT LEAST 10 Front row seats are being sold at over $2800 right now... DM may set the ORIGINAL TICKET PRICE they do not control anything that happens after that....which is why they attempted do things differently last year VIA Strobe Labs, but that was a horrid experiment that did not go as intended and I was personally told that by Jonathan Kessler (DM Manager) in Vancouver BC...a matter of fact, he gave me, my wife and my 2 friends FRONT ROW because it was such a poorly ran scam of a contest......This shit is CORRUPT.
flighthalo

Postby depechemodelover101 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:58 pm

Sadly many of the resale tickets at high prices you are seeing were purchased during the presale, on Wednesday I checked Stubhub and they were there, with specific seat numbers and everything. And I know some "fans" buy 4 tickets and then resell the extra 2 to pay for their whole group.

The old days were better. Put them all out there at one, no presales, first come first served. It worked well for decades. They can still use software to block the bots that try to buy huge quantities.
depechemodelover101

Postby BlazinTrini » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:52 pm

One thing with the regular is that the price did increase by around $16. My $79 tickets were now 95 and the $99 tickets became $115
BlazinTrini

Postby laceyalley80+ » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:50 pm

flighthalo wrote:
depechemodelover101 wrote:Most of the VIP packages probably sold in the presales. And the band DOES set the prices, not ticketmaster.

Ticketmaster controls when tickets are released in any specific sequence and what is available via pre sell...they control who has first access and the designation of what seats are assigned to what specific sale group....I have been to 7 DM shows this year in the first 5 rows and all have been bought via Ticket Master...I have never seen anything like what I have seen the last week....these tickets disappeared....I had 6 friends checking multiple shows within 2 seconds of release time, every single one got ZERO VIP tickets from multiple venues, NOT ONE OF THEM GOT ANY LEVEL OF VIP...Yet, for everyone of those cities AT LEAST 10 Front row seats are being sold at over $2800 right now... DM may set the ORIGINAL TICKET PRICE they do not control anything that happens after that....which is why they attempted do things differently last year VIA Strobe Labs, but that was a horrid experiment that did not go as intended and I was personally told that by Jonathan Kessler (DM Manager) in Vancouver BC...a matter of fact, he gave me, my wife and my 2 friends FRONT ROW because it was such a poorly ran scam of a contest......This shit is CORRUPT.

I just about lost my shit this time around. The stroblab sale was a nightmare too, but at least I got to meet the boys. This time around I was going to be ok with getting close, not necessarily front row. I did the verified sale on Monday and got front row. As I was going to check out, I get a message saying something went wrong!!! What the absolute Eff!?! I don't think I've ever screamed so loud. I ended up getting 9th row on the floor. Wasn't too happy about that so I crossed over to the dark side and got 2nd row seats from a broker :rolleyes:
"If God has a master plan, That only he understands...I hope it's your eyes He's seeing through."
laceyalley80+
sort of read the F.A.Q.

Postby aschramm » Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:26 pm

Looking to try for Sacramento today. Just being there should be interesting, no need for front row.

Mountain view would have been within walking distance.
aschramm

Previous

Return to Global Spirit Tour