Verified Fan Presale

Discuss the Global Spirit Tour here.

Moderators: Pelicanito, steventoo, Admin

Re: Verified Fan Presale

Postby Zozo » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:10 pm

buckets of lube wrote:Ended up with tickets for Philly, but side stage view in Section 123 row 16. I first had tickets in section 101 row 18, but gave those up, which may have been a mistake in hindsight.

We'll see what happens. Perhaps I'll resell them for better seats and get myself an upgrade.

I actually enjoyed side stage viewing when I saw them at MSG last year. My seat was on the catwalk side which was nice.
Zozo

Postby davegahan1ca » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:17 pm

I was able to get FL L 4th row for the Toronto A.C.C. plus they are "Hospitality V.I.P.'s". I'm so excited as I will be 4 rows away from the stage and so looking forward to seeing what the V.I.P. is all about. All in all it was $1,005.00 Canadian for two tickets.

Anyone else been a V.I.P.? I wouldn't mind knowing what your experience was like.
davegahan1ca
ignoring the F.A.Q.

Postby DrivingBlindly » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:42 pm

davegahan1ca wrote:I was able to get FL L 4th row for the Toronto A.C.C. plus they are "Hospitality V.I.P.'s". I'm so excited as I will be 4 rows away from the stage and so looking forward to seeing what the V.I.P. is all about. All in all it was $1,005.00 Canadian for two tickets.

Anyone else been a V.I.P.? I wouldn't mind knowing what your experience was like.

I had VIP's for Chicago on the Delta Machine Tour and really enjoyed the no muss no fuss experience although my 4th row/left tickets were $150 US each - my how times have changed. We weren't exactly wined and dined but it was nice to be out the sun and in a relaxing/fun/fan populated environment prior to the show. The perks were nice, the custom tour shirts were great, each VIP ticket holder also received a commemorative laminate, tour programme, tote bag and small lithograph poster. There was a drawing - we won another tour shirt and the food and drinks were nice.

I have section 1 row 2 - right in front of Martin - VIP's for Chicago this time around and although my 2 tickets totaled $1,007 US they still seem a fair value considering the likes of PINK are getting $575 for non-VIP, row 13 floor tix.

Enjoy the show, I've seen Depeche on 4 separate tours and this one is fantastic! DM is an event of epic proportions and a near religious experience of a lifetime!
DrivingBlindly

Postby Miss_Venoma » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:11 pm

I am almost scared to say what a good experience I had. I was in for Toronto at 10am. Went first for "Front row" package...got nothing, clicked again for "Hospitality" package and got 2 in row 2. My friend who was buying at the same time beside me said they got side for four people. I admitted I only asked for two. Decided to risk it and give up the row 2, asking for 4 and immediately got the 2 I had just had plus the two beside those. So we ended up with 4 seats row two. Coudln't have been happier. About 40 minutes after that I searched for one ticket for a friend and got him row 8 center. So I do believe it is a crap shoot. As for VIP, it was fun in Edmonton. We met some awesome people and had a great time. Just a fun way to amp up for your experiance with people around you. If I didn't get the seats I wanted I was just going to pay for a stub hub oer priced ticket. So I am thankful that i got what I got. I am sorry others felt they didn't have a good experiance. I am sure next time I won't as ticketmaster canada is a crap shoot. See some of you in Toronto!
Miss_Venoma

Postby davegahan1ca » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:25 am

I'm very looking forward to this Depeche concert. My first DM concert was in Toronto in June of '90. Yes, the World Violation Tour at the CNE Grandstand. I haven't missed a DM Toronto show since. However, every concert that I have been to, with the exception of Dave's solo show at the Ice House in Toronto, which my wife received a drum stick (no pun intended) and I got Dave's autograph at the Edge 102 Studio, they have all looked sooooooo small. I can't believe we get to see this Toronto A.C.C. concert from the 4th row, plus V.I.P. privileges.

For any of you who may have missed getting V.I.P.'s or good seats, it's a long way till June and I'm sure seats will be available on-line. However, price will probably be escalated.

Hope to meet some of you in the V.I.P. section.
davegahan1ca
ignoring the F.A.Q.

Postby Joanne » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:01 pm

Hello,

I had a presale for Toronto and ended up with 10th row on the floor left side. This will be the best seats I have ever had and I have been to every tour since 1990. In September I had 11 row left side, moving up!

Take care,

Joanne
Joanne
DMMB Veteran

Postby buckets of lube » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:01 am

Zozo wrote:
buckets of lube wrote:Ended up with tickets for Philly, but side stage view in Section 123 row 16. I first had tickets in section 101 row 18, but gave those up, which may have been a mistake in hindsight.

We'll see what happens. Perhaps I'll resell them for better seats and get myself an upgrade.

I actually enjoyed side stage viewing when I saw them at MSG last year. My seat was on the catwalk side which was nice.

That's reassuring to hear. I'm on Martin and Peter's side. Mostly concerned about being that high up from the side (row 16 versus something lower), but I'll make the best of it.
buckets of lube
DMMB Survivor

Postby laceyalley80+ » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:54 pm

davegahan1ca wrote:I was able to get FL L 4th row for the Toronto A.C.C. plus they are "Hospitality V.I.P.'s". I'm so excited as I will be 4 rows away from the stage and so looking forward to seeing what the V.I.P. is all about. All in all it was $1,005.00 Canadian for two tickets.

It's nice! I got the front row VIP package for Dallas in September. We were able to walk through the gates without waiting in line and also have access to shop the merch before anyone else. They had a VIP section with food, drinks, DM music playing and a backdrop to take pictures. We also got a really cool bag that had a VIP lanyard and guitar pic.You will have a blast :)
"If God has a master plan, That only he understands...I hope it's your eyes He's seeing through."
laceyalley80+
sort of read the F.A.Q.

Postby mikemode101 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:29 pm

Got on verified presale for Tulsa and got VIP Hospitality C 3rd row F1 seats 3-4( middle right) on the second try.

Pretty happy with it.

Unfortunate so many great fans had trouble with the presale.
mikemode101

Previous

Return to Global Spirit Tour