Any Chance For more US shows?

Discuss the Global Spirit Tour here.

Moderators: Pelicanito, steventoo, Admin

Re: Any Chance For more US shows?

Postby halo eighteen » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:21 pm

longtimefan wrote:i'm on the list for presale! aiming for front row sacramento!
any word on the opening act?

I heard it's Recoil.

jk.. They'll probably wait to announce the support until the shows are mostly sold out again. They've got a good track record of picking interesting bands though, so it's exciting to see who they go with.
halo eighteen

Postby DM Long Island Fan » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:58 am

I was hoping they’d come to Tampa, Florida, which was cancelled due to hurricane Irma. I was really looking forward to seeing them :-(
DM Long Island Fan

Postby longtimefan » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:35 pm

halo eighteen wrote:
longtimefan wrote:i'm on the list for presale! aiming for front row sacramento!
any word on the opening act?

I heard it's Recoil.

jk.. They'll probably wait to announce the support until the shows are mostly sold out again. They've got a good track record of picking interesting bands though, so it's exciting to see who they go with.

yep. warpaint was pretty good--i hadn't heard them before. can't think of any newer bands that i'd like to see as an opener for this round of shows, though.
longtimefan

Postby DM Long Island Fan » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:37 pm

I was so excited to hear that they were coming back to the states & only to my disappointment (and I'm sure other Floridians as well agree) Tampa Bay, Florida, was not on that list! (Due to hurricane Irma, the show was cancelled.) We could not believe it when we heard that the Miami show was still on - they had so much more damage! We were very lucky & only got wind damage. My husband & I had front row seats and kept our fingers crossed that the show would go on. We we so looking forward to this concert & even looked into traveling to a show that was close enough to our state. When we figured out the costs between the airfare, hotel, car rental, tickets, plus the other usual expenses, it wasn't possible - just too much money at this time. (We had to have major work on our home since we moved/retired here last June due to leak in our foundation - not hurricane related - which was just finished this month. The costs were more than we expected.).

We have been fortunate in the past to meet the band & see them in concert a few times. We love the band & hopefully will get to see them again sometime.

Oh well, as Dave says, "see you next time!"
DM Long Island Fan

Postby nickynick » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:45 pm

That really sucks for the Tampa fans. They should really try to make up that show.

I wish they would book the Forum in LA the Saturday night before the Anaheim show. I don't want to drive all the way over there.
nickynick
ignoring the F.A.Q.

Previous

Return to Global Spirit Tour