Share Your Presale OR Onsale Ticket Buying Experience Here

Discuss the Global Spirit Tour here.

Moderators: Pelicanito, steventoo, Admin

Re: Share Your Presale OR Onsale Ticket Buying Experience He

Postby Halo Girl » Thu May 11, 2017 5:52 pm

depechemodelover101 wrote:
Halo Girl wrote:
Precious wrote:Based on a recent @strobelabs ‏Twitter Feed activity it looks like #1s AND #2s are getting M&G email notifications. Nothing for top 5; top 10 -- forget it :(

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=strobe%20labs&src=tyah&lang=en

I couldn't be more upset. As #3, I have nothing to show for it after spending money on albums that I could have used for a VIP package or gone to another show instead. This is absolutely disgusting. This presale was the exact antithesis of the message of the album. I have lost so much faith in DM. Never again. I am done.

Someone who was a #3 just tweeted they got a meet and greet invite. Not a clue what city

Are you serious??!!! Do you have a link?
Halo Girl

Postby blasko66 » Thu May 11, 2017 10:20 pm

Looks like their twitter is private now.
The Linkin Park presale didn't go so bad for me. The pit sold out in under 6 seconds (the time it took TM to load for me.) But I got row 1 off to the side of the stage without a VI Package (ranging from $700+ to $300+). Nothing like the complete hell that was the DM presale. That being said, I ended up #8. So close. The top 5 got something. 1-2 meet the band and then 3-5 get signed prize packs which is more than DM did, honestly.
blasko66
sort of read the F.A.Q.

Postby lady mode » Sun May 14, 2017 11:33 am

atlantis13 wrote:Well. 4 weeks to go and Ticketmaster UK does not let us print the tickets bought in January still. I choose this option to get them faster. I got tickets for U2 in July, and they were ready to print 2 weeks ago, more 2 months earlier. There is a lot of hoopla going around that the venue might be changed... I am hoping not, But it sure looks fishy that Ticketmaster does not reply at all when approached about the subject...

Has anyone who bought tickets to print via Ticketmaster UK been able to print them yet?
lady mode

Postby dwinterx » Sun May 21, 2017 8:42 am

lady mode wrote:
atlantis13 wrote:Well. 4 weeks to go and Ticketmaster UK does not let us print the tickets bought in January still. I choose this option to get them faster. I got tickets for U2 in July, and they were ready to print 2 weeks ago, more 2 months earlier. There is a lot of hoopla going around that the venue might be changed... I am hoping not, But it sure looks fishy that Ticketmaster does not reply at all when approached about the subject...

Has anyone who bought tickets to print via Ticketmaster UK been able to print them yet?

A few people on the London gig thread said their postal tickets arrived a couple of days ago. So I guess they are actually starting to do something now ... Mine still hasn't been dispatched according to the site though.
dwinterx
ignoring the F.A.Q.

Postby newpower » Mon May 22, 2017 6:04 pm

Got my London Tickets Saturday, I have 2 spare if anyone interested.
newpower
sort of read the F.A.Q.

Postby behind_the_wheel » Tue May 23, 2017 2:21 am

newpower wrote:Got my London Tickets Saturday, I have 2 spare if anyone interested.

two tickets? Seated/reserved? which section of the stadium?
Am keen if the price is right.

From outstation but will be in London on the 2nd June
behind_the_wheel

Postby newpower » Sat May 27, 2017 2:52 pm

2 standing unreserved tickets.
newpower
sort of read the F.A.Q.

Postby newpower » Sun May 28, 2017 12:10 am

newpower wrote:2 standing unreserved tickets.

£40 each plus postage.
newpower
sort of read the F.A.Q.

Postby eightiesfan » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:46 pm

My tickets for Munich haven't arrived and now just a week until I leave. I can't remember password for ticketmaster.DE and have requested new password 3 times but no email has come back so locked out of account. I emailed them today at 8am but no repsonse so called this evening but call not answered. Has anyone else had similar problems? Trying not to get anxious :confused:
eightiesfan

Postby d_m1010 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:57 pm

I just signed up for the presale tickets at the acc in Toronto. Man I'm stoked!
d_m1010
DMMB Veteran

PreviousNext

Return to Global Spirit Tour