Share Your Presale OR Onsale Ticket Buying Experience Here

Discuss the Global Spirit Tour here.

Moderators: Pelicanito, steventoo, Admin

Re: Share Your Presale OR Onsale Ticket Buying Experience He

Postby blasko66 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:07 am

Well, this should be fun. . . the Linkin Park fan club pre-sale is with. . . Strobe. Hmmm. I don't want to go through this again. I really don't.
blasko66
sort of read the F.A.Q.

Postby blasko66 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:12 am

"Remember — your place in line will change depending on the actions you take to spread the word and support the band... So make sure to buy the new record, share on social media, and get your friends to sign up using the links below!

Buying the record moves you up in line the most. Generating signups through your personal link will also boost your standing.

The better your place in line, the earlier you'll get access to the fan presale. Make it to the front of the line for your city and you'll get to meet the band before the show.

At the end of the presale signup period, you will receive an email with your final spot in line along with your presale offer code, link, and time (determined by your final spot). If you have any more questions, read the FAQ."

Well, this is going to be hell all over again. *sniffs* WHY?!?
blasko66
sort of read the F.A.Q.

Postby blasko66 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:15 am

Also, their tweets are now protected on twitter. Was about to ask them how they're changing this time but nope.
blasko66
sort of read the F.A.Q.

Postby dicecrusher » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:12 pm

The greed displayed in the presale approach and some of the exorbitant ticket prices is really unacceptable. Where's the revolution? Huh? Taking advantage of fan loyalty (in some cases decades of loyalty) is extremely uncool.
dicecrusher

Postby vanina101 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:08 pm

Hi !

Does everyone have problems to get tickets for the 4th show in Hollywood in october!!???
I had a presale code, but no way to get any ticket, I always have an error message, even if I manage to put a place in my basket. I get error message at any time of my request: when I search, when I try to pay, everytime!!!

Now the official sell time is happening and it's still going bad : "Sorry, the map’s acting up.
Please use our app or another browser, or try again later"

I don't know what to do!!!
vanina101

Postby blasko66 » Tue May 02, 2017 10:50 pm

Looks like Strobe has made it difficult by. . . brace yourselves. . . only allowing referrals to be for people with Ticketmaster accounts which can be verified.
blasko66
sort of read the F.A.Q.

Postby blasko66 » Thu May 04, 2017 11:16 am

Okay, so I'm doing this other presale with Strobe and I'm doing everything I can.
If anyone wants to help me out and log into their Strobe accounts and verify via Ticketmaster and help me move up in line for this presale: lnkn.pk/2p5E620
blasko66
sort of read the F.A.Q.

Postby atlantis13 » Thu May 04, 2017 9:36 pm

Well. 4 weeks to go and Ticketmaster UK does not let us print the tickets bought in January still. I choose this option to get them faster. I got tickets for U2 in July, and they were ready to print 2 weeks ago, more 2 months earlier. There is a lot of hoopla going around that the venue might be changed... I am hoping not, But it sure looks fishy that Ticketmaster does not reply at all when approached about the subject...
atlantis13

Postby Precious » Fri May 05, 2017 12:15 pm

blasko66 wrote:Okay, so I'm doing this other presale with Strobe and I'm doing everything I can.
If anyone wants to help me out and log into their Strobe accounts and verify via Ticketmaster and help me move up in line for this presale: lnkn.pk/2p5E620

Just did -- hope it helps you and good luck :)
My current spot in line 1360 for West Palm, FL
Precious

Postby blasko66 » Fri May 05, 2017 2:15 pm

Precious wrote:
blasko66 wrote:Okay, so I'm doing this other presale with Strobe and I'm doing everything I can.

Just did -- hope it helps you and good luck :)
My current spot in line 1360 for West Palm, FL

:)
Thanks so much!
I'm at #11 for Cinci. Perilously close to the meet and greet.
blasko66
sort of read the F.A.Q.

PreviousNext

Return to Global Spirit Tour