Share Your Presale OR Onsale Ticket Buying Experience Here

Discuss the Global Spirit Tour here.

Moderators: Pelicanito, steventoo, Admin

Re: Share Your Presale OR Onsale Ticket Buying Experience He

Postby LilyKiss » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:15 pm

blasko66 wrote:I have no idea if that's what's happening but based on some of the scalped ticket prices there will be a lot of empty prime seats.

Yes, the prices are suspiciously high. ;)

I really hope that's what they're doing. I probably shouldn't say too much about it, in case that's what they had planned to do all along. Not sure how scalpers can legally carry on the way they have been (when an individual would be charged and punished for much less), so they must have some major power to be able to get away with it. Therefore, I probably shouldn't call attention to it...

I also know there are ppl who will happily pay $1,000 + a ticket, and if that's what makes them happy... I mean...
I'd say most of us just can't do that, tho.

It's tacky of me to even mention the prices. It's just that I suddenly got this strange feeling that they were doing this intentionally, and if so, that makes them all that much more ravishing. Intelligence and innovation are such attractive qualities... not to mention, what a gutsy move, if their intent was to beat the system at its own game.
:) :cool:
LilyKiss

Postby jenets » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:28 am

The presale experience and ticket prices have left a bad taste in my mouth. I really like this new album but my view of the guys has been negatively affected.
jenets

Postby laceyalley80+ » Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:32 pm

LilyKiss wrote:
blasko66 wrote:I have no idea if that's what's happening but based on some of the scalped ticket prices there will be a lot of empty prime seats.

I really hope that's what they're doing. I probably shouldn't say too much about it, in case that's what they had planned to do all along. Not sure how scalpers can legally carry on the way they have been (when an individual would be charged and punished for much less), so they must have some major power to be able to get away with it. Therefore, I probably shouldn't call attention to it...

I also know there are ppl who will happily pay $1,000 + a ticket, and if that's what makes them happy... I mean...

It's tacky of me to even mention the prices. It's just that I suddenly got this strange feeling that they were doing this intentionally, and if so, that makes them all that much more ravishing. Intelligence and innovation are such attractive qualities... not to mention, what a gutsy move, if their intent was to beat the system at its own game.

Wait, I'm confused. What did they do??
"If God has a master plan, That only he understands...I hope it's your eyes He's seeing through."
laceyalley80+
sort of read the F.A.Q.

Postby Halo Girl » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:05 pm

jenets wrote:The presale experience and ticket prices have left a bad taste in my mouth. I really like this new album but my view of the guys has been negatively affected.

I totally agree!
Halo Girl

Postby Halo Girl » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:05 pm

laceyalley80+ wrote:
LilyKiss wrote:

Wait, I'm confused. What did they do??

Yes, care to elaborate...
Halo Girl

Postby Mietz » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:03 pm

What a pity that a great band as #depeche mode sells the tickets for the concert in Amsterdam on the 07 May ( only 3 weeks left from now) via an unprofessional provider such as #tickettribune.nl ...We bought the tickets in October and no tickets are received yet... many emails sent in vain. I reached the point I wonder if I will get the tickets at all. How is that possible, that nobody related to Depeche Mode takes care of that. Now I reached the point, that I just want my money back. Very disappointing.
Mietz

Postby readingjess » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:03 pm

Finally bought some tickets and 3 days later better ones become available. Oh well. FYI some seats have become available for the 2 New York shows. Might be of interest to anyone looking at Saturday.
readingjess

Postby buckets of lube » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:01 am

Mietz wrote:What a pity that a great band as #depeche mode sells the tickets for the concert in Amsterdam on the 07 May ( only 3 weeks left from now) via an unprofessional provider such as #tickettribune.nl ...We bought the tickets in October and no tickets are received yet... many emails sent in vain. I reached the point I wonder if I will get the tickets at all. How is that possible, that nobody related to Depeche Mode takes care of that. Now I reached the point, that I just want my money back. Very disappointing.

Tickettribune.nl is a scalper and not an official authorized seller. Sorry.
buckets of lube
DMMB Survivor

Postby Feeling loved » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:45 pm

buckets of lube wrote:
Mietz wrote:What a pity that a great band as #depeche mode sells the tickets for the concert in Amsterdam on the 07 May ( only 3 weeks left from now) via an unprofessional provider such as #tickettribune.nl ...We bought the tickets in October and no tickets are received yet... many emails sent in vain. I reached the point I wonder if I will get the tickets at all. How is that possible, that nobody related to Depeche Mode takes care of that. Now I reached the point, that I just want my money back. Very disappointing.

Tickettribune.nl is a scalper and not an official authorized seller. Sorry.

Even if they were scalpers, some sellers would release the tickets just a few days before the concert. So keep the faith Mietz ;)
Shackled and bound by the sound of his voice.
Feeling loved

Postby depechemodelover101 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:23 am

Halo Girl wrote:
Precious wrote:Based on a recent @strobelabs ‏Twitter Feed activity it looks like #1s AND #2s are getting M&G email notifications. Nothing for top 5; top 10 -- forget it :(

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=strobe%20labs&src=tyah&lang=en

I couldn't be more upset. As #3, I have nothing to show for it after spending money on albums that I could have used for a VIP package or gone to another show instead. This is absolutely disgusting. This presale was the exact antithesis of the message of the album. I have lost so much faith in DM. Never again. I am done.

Someone who was a #3 just tweeted they got a meet and greet invite. Not a clue what city
depechemodelover101

PreviousNext

Return to Global Spirit Tour