US Presale Link

Discuss the Global Spirit Tour here.

Moderators: Pelicanito, steventoo, Admin

US Presale Link

Postby slkrant » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:01 pm

Has anyone gotten it to work? When you login with facebook you get an error saying "link could not be saved" HELP!
slkrant

Re: US Presale Link

Postby kiltlover » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:05 pm

slkrant wrote:Has anyone gotten it to work? When you login with facebook you get an error saying "link could not be saved" HELP!

Nope. I either get "Facebook user not found" or "502 Bad Gateway"... really frustrating!
:mad:
kiltlover

Postby JustKillThis » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:24 pm

I got the same thing you got. You have to keep trying and constantly refresh. First it said 'Facebook user not found' though I already linked the account through. Then it says 'Link could not be saved' through phone number and e-mail... yet I got the text for the code, then the page worked after many attempts lol
JustKillThis

Postby kiltlover » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:29 pm

JustKillThis wrote:I got the same thing you got. You have to keep trying and constantly refresh. First it said 'Facebook user not found' though I already linked the account through. Then it says 'Link could not be saved' through phone number and e-mail... yet I got the text for the code, then the page worked after many attempts lol

Yeah, I suppose so... it's not even on-sale date and I'm already stressed with refreshing and errors messages. This does not bode well for the ticket purchase, but I hope it gets sorted out. I'm supposed to be "working" :)
kiltlover

Postby slkrant » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:32 pm

now, its a 502 error page. Can't even get to the page. I hope we don't lose our place in line. so frustrating.
slkrant

Postby dicecrusher » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:54 pm

I got as far as a page that shows a map of North America and a prompt that says "I want to see Depeche Mode if they play in [confirm location]" However, the button doesn't work.

Whoever engaged "Strobe Labs" to do their presale needed to run a few test cases before going live with this. What a disaster! Even U2 has the whole fan presale thing figured out.
dicecrusher

Postby slkrant » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:02 am

Finally got it to work. took multiple tries.
slkrant

Postby dicecrusher » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:06 am

Finally got it to work too on Microsoft Explorer. Wouldn't work on Chrome or Safari or mobile app. Crazy.
dicecrusher

Postby Crewboy » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:43 am

Having the same issues as well. I can't get past the city location page.

If this is what just registering for the presale is like, the actual presale itself is going to make the U2 Vertigo Tour Presale Debacle look like a picnic.
Crewboy
DMMB Survivor

Postby kiltlover » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:21 am

kiltlover wrote:
JustKillThis wrote:I got the same thing you got. You have to keep trying and constantly refresh. First it said 'Facebook user not found' though I already linked the account through. Then it says 'Link could not be saved' through phone number and e-mail... yet I got the text for the code, then the page worked after many attempts lol

Yeah, I suppose so... it's not even on-sale date and I'm already stressed with refreshing and errors messages. This does not bode well for the ticket purchase, but I hope it gets sorted out. I'm supposed to be "working" :)

FINALLY GOT IN!!! Hope everyone else does and we all get tickets to the shows we want :)
kiltlover

Next

Return to Global Spirit Tour