Global Spirit Tour to Canada?

Discuss the Global Spirit Tour here.

Moderators: Pelicanito, steventoo, Admin

Global Spirit Tour to Canada?

Postby Shauntel69 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:18 am

As a fierce DM fan in Vancouver, Canada...I would love to know if you will be actually touring "globally" for this "Global" tour? We miss you way over here! The people in the UK have no idea how fortunate they are for having you so close! I was born on the wrong continent :(
Shauntel69

Re: Global Spirit Tour to Canada?

Postby mharwood1 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:47 am

I have been a huge fan for 25 years now and I can't believe you guys continue to make such a great music. You are all super talented and I would love to see you finally in a concert for the first time. May you please include Vancouver Canada in your tour schedule. Looking forward to your tour and the new Album.
mharwood1

Postby Airborne » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:20 pm

I'm a huge DM fan living in Victoria Canada. I've seen DM live 12 times and my most recent was 2009 in the Palms Hotel in Las Vegas. My friend and I see DM every tour since 1993 SOFAD, Unfortunately we missed last tour as DM did not come to the Pacific Northwest Vancouver or Seattle. I'm hoping for a Vancouver BC or Seattle show or both!!!!
Airborne

Postby loupinette » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:09 pm

I live in Montréal, Québec and yes I am frustrated beacuse they tour so much more in Europe....I was living in Paris, France 13 years ago and it was so easy to see them ....
loupinette

Return to Global Spirit Tour