DVD

Discuss the Global Spirit Tour here.

Moderators: Pelicanito, steventoo, Admin

Re: DVD

Postby markoperaja » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:36 pm

Yup,i doubt it will be Berlin because the Berlin was recorded and released on the last tour!! I think it might be London or los Angeles! Or maybe Madison square garden...everything is possible!!!!!
markoperaja

Postby sashmode » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:27 am

Yeah, because thousands of people attending those shows, somehow neglected of seeing/mentioned via media of multiple cameras moving back and forward during the gig...
sashmode
DMMB Survivor

Postby flighthalo » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:34 pm

I was told by a friend who was at Hollywood Bowl there were "a lot of cameras" but they were not that close to the front so I take that with a grain of salt as there are 3 Front Row Cameras at every show....obviously the shows where there is a camera person on the stage or seen filming in a tower would be a great indicator but considering 99% of the fans who have attended the shows do not comment or view this forum there is really no way of knowing.

Perhaps they used multiple cameras on wires/lines that were operated via remote? Maybe Alan will come back for a final reunion tour of earlier material? Perhaps Dave is done with the entire sexy image thing and will spend the rest of his days playing harmonica with Soul Savers? Maybe it's going to snow on Christmas next year?

It's all speculation.
flighthalo

Postby Shadowman82 » Tue May 15, 2018 8:24 pm

Usually they do release a concert film from every tour unless the last one sold so poorly that it's not worth doing .
Shadowman82
DMMB Elder

Postby DMinsky » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:14 am

It's Berlin.
DMinsky

Postby sr400 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:13 am

Not a concert film like the ones previously released.

It's gonna be a documentary, directed by Corbijn, with a big role from some previously selected fans. Kind of a 101 reboot.

1st post, hi everyone!
sr400

Postby charlesfouret » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:26 pm

sr400 wrote:Not a concert film like the ones previously released.

It's gonna be a documentary, directed by Corbijn, with a big role from some previously selected fans. Kind of a 101 reboot.

1st post, hi everyone!

Hi, welcome!

How do you know that?
charlesfouret

Postby sr400 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:04 pm

charlesfouret wrote:
sr400 wrote:Not a concert film like the ones previously released.

1st post, hi everyone!

Hi, welcome!

How do you know that?

DMK, the Colombian family-cover band has spoiled everything on their facebook.

Also, at the Waldbühne before the last concert, they played some songs at the food area and there was a crew from Black Label Productions filming them. This I saw myself, I was there.
sr400

Previous

Return to Global Spirit Tour