my delta machine tour

Discuss all topics related to the Delta Machine Tour

Postby flappah » Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:04 pm

jazz thieve wrote:It's called post concert blues, mate. ;) And I can tell you with certainty that we probably are all still recovering from it, especially for those who did multiple gigs (post tour blues then, I guess). Only the The Delta Machine Tour blu-ray release can ease the nostalgia now. I hope it will come soon and loaded with bonus tracks and interesting extra's. :p

Actually, the only thing that can really cure it, is another tour! *hehehe* .. but you're right. Really looking forward to the DVD/Blu-ray. Still wondering if we somehow got filmed ourselves since at one point in the concert I was looking sideways, to look into a camera pointed directly at us.
remember – always – that tomorrow will be different ..
flappah

Postby flappah » Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:07 pm

Depechefan12 wrote:Oh ok. Thanks, jazz thieve! It's good to know that it's a legitimate thing and that others are feeling the same as well! Oh yeah...it must be crazy for fans who saw multiple shows...
I agree! I can't wait until it comes out! I hope as well that there are a bunch of bonus tracks because there were a lot of songs for example that Martin sang mid-show that haven't been performed in a while (Leave in Silence, Condemnation, Blue Dress)...

We did 10 shows this tour and I can honestly say that, even though it seems like enough, it never is enough. You always keep wanting another one! :D
remember – always – that tomorrow will be different ..
flappah

Postby Gahan crazy » Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:25 pm

flappah wrote:Actually, the only thing that can really cure it, is another tour! *hehehe* .. but you're right. Really looking forward to the DVD/Blu-ray. Still wondering if we somehow got filmed ourselves since at one point in the concert I was looking sideways, to look into a camera pointed directly at us.

You're right flappah!

Can't wait for the DVD, it will be nice for you if you're in it :D
Let me hear you speaking just for me...
Gahan crazy

Postby Gahan crazy » Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:29 pm

flappah wrote:We did 10 shows this tour and I can honestly say that, even though it seems like enough, it never is enough. You always keep wanting another one! :D

Yeah, we did five and i know exactly what you mean, really pleased to have seen them abroad this tour though!
Gahan crazy

Postby Angie » Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:39 am

Feel that sadness kicking in again knowing the tour is over for all of us now :-( Almost as bad as the post- Birmingham blues! I wasn't anywhere near Moscow tonight, but the knowledge of what it stands for is painful enough!! <sigh>
Angie

Postby DMTHFC101 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:09 am

Moscow was my 20th show on the tour & the band went out on a real high. Fantastic show & great crowd. Not quite sure how I'm going to feel next week but right now I'm just grateful for the opportunity to have seen them play to such a high standard in every show I've attended. Roll on the next album & tour...
'13:Nice,London,Munich,Berlin,Paris,NYC,Leeds '14:Madrid,Brum,Paris,Moscow
DMTHFC101

Postby Gahan crazy » Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:34 am

DMTHFC101 wrote:Moscow was my 20th show on the tour & the band went out on a real high. Fantastic show & great crowd. Not quite sure how I'm going to feel next week but right now I'm just grateful for the opportunity to have seen them play to such a high standard in every show I've attended. Roll on the next album & tour...

Wow! 20!

Yeah, the shows have been great, my last one on this tour was in Paris and it was fab!

Moscow looked great, I've been watching youtube footage and seen the thank you speech from Dave just before NLMDA.... sad it's all over.
Gahan crazy

Postby Feeling loved » Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:36 am

[Gahan crazy] originally posted:
Moscow looked great, I've been watching youtube footage and seen the thank you speech from Dave just before NLMDA.... sad it's all over.]

" thank you very much... For sticking with us all these years"
Goosebumps as I watched that speech, especially when Martin thanked Dave & they hugged.
http://youtu.be/TxqCtnav-Mc
Shackled and bound by the sound of his voice.
Feeling loved

Postby manuela » Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:18 am

Milan, Rome and Milan again

3 shows but you never get enough of DM. See you next time!!!
manuela
DMMB Veteran

Postby readingjess » Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:06 pm

I saw DM for the first time this tour,I travelled to the US to do it,and it was awesome.The whole experience of travelling and seeing a favourite band is so amazing,to be so immersed in your passion,if only for that night.DM did not disappoint me at all,I loved every show I went to,I got to see a pretty fine selection of the songs this tour,I thought Dave and Martin's energy and enthusiasm were so genuine and contagious.It's great to see them all happy and healthy.

Post tour depression is very real,but all we can do is look back and hopefully enjoy the memories on dvd!
I really hope they don't leave it another 4 years until the next album and tour,too long!!I've just caught the bug!Now that Moscow is over I feel a real sense of sadness!

My highlights were all Martin's songs,but particularly But not Tonight,Judas,Condemnation and Question of Lust.I wish I'd seen him sing Slow!
Should be Higher,without a doubt,I just love the projection with that song too,best song on the tour.
I loved the reworked Personal Jesus,and A Pain that I'm used to was so much fun to dance to.

I'm glad I saw them earlier on the tour,I think it's too bad they dropped so many Delta tracks.Next time I will definitely shoot for Europe on the first leg,some of those shows looked like so much fun!

Thanks DM for a fantastic year.I guess now I can switch my energies over to waiting for an Australian tour announcement for The Cure's trilogy shows.....fingers crossed,that will keep me busy!

Pleasure to meet some of you guys at the shows,quality,quality people,especially the couple from Cologne for their generosity!
I'll make your visions sing
readingjess

PreviousNext

Return to Delta Machine Tour 2013-2014