my delta machine tour

Discuss all topics related to the Delta Machine Tour

my delta machine tour

Postby squash11 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:32 pm

just back from riga for my 6th and final delta machine gig
they were on great form and the Latvian crowd were amazing

its been an amazing tour , highlights for me halo, black celebration and leave in silence..

disappointing that broken didn't make the setlist along with some old favs i.e something to do, blasphemous roumours but overall a good tour with the boys putting in a wonderful effort.. roll on the next tour.

budapest/London/Manchester/London/Birmingham/riga.
squash11
ignoring the F.A.Q.

Postby depechemodebean » Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:30 pm

You lucky thing, 6 gigs!!? I managed just 2, which were amazing, loved every minute of both :-)
Here's hoping we see them again x
depechemodebean

Postby Feeling loved » Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:42 pm

Super lucky!, squash11. just 2 for me as well & they were out of this world.
Fingers & toes crossed for four years:D
Shackled and bound by the sound of his voice.
Feeling loved

Postby gaz101 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:19 pm

Nice,Berlin,Leeds,Manchester and Birmingham for me worth every penny roll on the next tour
gaz101
DMMB Veteran

Postby housegirl » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:41 pm

Jealous you got to hear Leave In Silence, @squash11. This tour I saw Jimmy Kimmel, Chicago, AC, NY1, NY2, DC, Tampa, SD, SB, LA1, LA2, LA3, Shoreline and Phoenix. Hearing Condemnation twice was really kind of awesome. But Leave In Silence would have been amazing!!
see the stars they're shining bright, everything's alright tonight
housegirl

Postby squash11 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:54 pm

housegirl wrote:Jealous you got to hear Leave In Silence, @squash11. This tour I saw Jimmy Kimmel, Chicago, AC, NY1, NY2, DC, Tampa, SD, SB, LA1, LA2, LA3, Shoreline and Phoenix. Hearing Condemnation twice was really kind of awesome. But Leave In Silence would have been amazing!!

yes it was a very nice surprise also got condemnation in manchester;)
squash11
ignoring the F.A.Q.

Postby squash11 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:55 pm

depechemodebean wrote:You lucky thing, 6 gigs!!? I managed just 2, which were amazing, loved every minute of both :-)
Here's hoping we see them again x

yes very lucky its the most ive ever done and thanks to a understanding wife and children hahah
squash11
ignoring the F.A.Q.

Postby depechemodebean » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:32 pm

squash11 wrote:yes very lucky its the most ive ever done and thanks to a understanding wife and children hahah

Very understanding wife and children! Same here from my hubbie and children. As a non DM fan don't think he quite understood my 'need' to see them, but he accepts it :D
depechemodebean

Postby Gahan crazy » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:51 pm

London/London/Rome/London/Paris for me this tour, yes hearing LIS was a surprise this tour, although I like the days of Dave singing it live! :D

I have many highlights, i loved hearing the new tracks WTMW, SBH and SMS and it was great to hear BOAG too. The crowd in Rome and Paris were just fantastic, the applause at Bercy was massive, a real highlight for me and just seeing them together again and Dave's usual endless energy!

Sad it's all over and that now it is a memory with all the previous tours, i don't know how i will be able to wait another four years!
Let me hear you speaking just for me...
Gahan crazy

Postby L12BONG8 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:48 pm

Fantastic tour - really really good, I can't wait to relive it all on dvd. I did Hamburg, Cologne and Birmingham, ALL FANTASTIC GIGS!. I would say setlist wise the first leg was my favourite for things like Higher Love, Barrel of a gun, Goodbye. I think that Cologne though was heaven x
Delta Machine Tour - Hamburg, Cologne, Birmingham...
L12BONG8

Next

Return to Delta Machine Tour 2013-2014