concerts after March 2014?

Discuss all topics related to the Delta Machine Tour

Postby Impedance » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:46 pm

ryan mc govern wrote:i think there will be more dates.....but if the dave and andy fighting is true?
but they know a dollar sign so im sure they will get over it

Are they already fighting? Please say it's not true.
Impedance
DMMB Survivor

Postby Feeling loved » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:02 pm

[Impedance] originally posted:
Are they already fighting? Please say it's not true.]

Nothing but rumours! just because Dave doesn't acknowledge Fletch anymore on Just can't get enough. Did he acknowledge him last tour? I don't think he did & I could be wrong.
I guess their relationship hasn't been as strong as Dave/ Mart or Dave/ Christian friendship anyway.
Dates after March 2014? Nothing official or confirmed. Just rumours & speculations.
Shackled and bound by the sound of his voice.
Feeling loved

Postby NightShadows » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:39 pm

halo eighteen wrote:Um, they've already played or will play at half those places on this tour, and I do have a clue about that. Those also aren't secondary markets.

Pacific Northwest, Denver and Boston make absolute sense, yes, but again tied into other festivals. They haven't been to Philadelphia or Cleveland since 2001 which is strange and overdue.

Yes Cleveland please!!
You know how hard it is for me to shake the disease...
NightShadows

Postby jboudreau » Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:26 am

They haven't been back to Pittsburgh since 1994, and the closest on this tour was Detroit. If they won't come back to Pittsburgh, I would love a show in Cleveland!
jboudreau
Read The F.A.Q, but ignoring it

Postby rachybee » Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:52 pm

WayneUK wrote:Lots of rumours about Asia and Australia for April and of course more European and US dates after that. But, nothing known just yet.

I am still hopeful they will come to Australia...I know they are most popular in Europe and the US..but come on...enough already...please don't let down your Australian fans!!!
rachybee

Postby Poyns » Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:23 pm

Good luck, rachybee!

Be nice if they came to Japan as well.
Poyns
sort of read the F.A.Q.

Postby ryan mc govern » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:22 am

Poyns wrote:Good luck, rachybee!

that would be nice,,,,,but a dream i would say!
ryan mc govern
DMMB Survivor

Postby Jim » Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:22 pm

Poyns wrote:Good luck, rachybee!

i would have thought it would be nice for them to tour in japan . The food is nice and the people are polite. So I wonder if they are doing more POP concerts later in the year then .
Jim
DMMB Veteran

Postby Edlvr » Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:31 am

flighthalo wrote:For what it's worth (and it's not worth much) after the Vegas show I was told by someone who knows the band members very well on a personal level and who works with the band covering the tour that there is "No way in hell they play Coachella again" and that they did not like playing that festival at all....I wonder if these Coachella rumors are from "Imaginationland"?...I hope that they add a few US dates as I live in Portland Oregon but I'm very skeptical...I think they are tired and ready for a rest.....but then again, what the hell do I know...

One obvious piece of evidence about DM's dislike for Coachella...at the end of the show, Dave did not say "See You Next Time," he said "Have a Good Weekend, goodnight" Was an awesome show nonetheless.
Edloverr - DM fans since '85
Edlvr
DMMB Veteran

Postby rachybee » Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:47 pm

ryan mc govern wrote:that would be nice,,,,,but a dream i would say!

hmmmmm I have read that they are all about the money now, and considering Australia and Japan are among places where Delta Machine has charted poorly (16th and 51st on albums charts respectively) it seems that we may be low on the list of touring prospects. But I still choose to believe that they will come through for the fans. Yes, I can dream..........:)
rachybee

PreviousNext

Return to Delta Machine Tour 2013-2014