concerts after March 2014?

Discuss all topics related to the Delta Machine Tour

concerts after March 2014?

Postby tamy » Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:48 pm

Hi all,
maybe it's me that can't find any news about...but any chance about more gig dates after the beginning of March 2014?? Or still unknow?
Thanks for letting me know:)
tamy

Postby WayneUK » Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:03 pm

Lots of rumours about Asia and Australia for April and of course more European and US dates after that. But, nothing known just yet.
A DM fan. Not a Dave fan, not an Alan fan and not a Martin fan, just a DM fan.
WayneUK

Postby tamy » Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:25 pm

....more European dates, wow.. That's a relief. Thanks WayneUK.
tamy

Postby darkdreamer » Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:52 pm

WayneUK wrote:Lots of rumours about Asia and Australia for April and of course more European and US dates after that. But, nothing known just yet.

Remember I mentioned Glastonbury to you at the Slug and Lettuce Wayne.Would like to see them do it but also not sure if I like it at the same time and if they did do it and I did go I would have to stay in a hotel for the night instead of camping :)
Shaking The Disease
darkdreamer

Postby WayneUK » Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:00 pm

Yeah, I couldn't do a festival either. It will be very interesting if they do do it.
WayneUK

Postby DMSpringbok » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:58 pm

If Asia and Australia become a reality so will South Africa. I can only imagine though that a tour extending past April 2014 will depend on the band and how they feel.
DMSpringbok

Postby WayneUK » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:33 pm

DMSpringbok wrote:If Asia and Australia become a reality so will South Africa. I can only imagine though that a tour extending past April 2014 will depend on the band and how they feel.

It's definitely going on to Summer 2014.
WayneUK

Postby sherley » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:07 pm

OMG. Will they come to Singapore? I was pregnant in 09 when I saw them for the first time in Seattle, so I couldn't really enjoy myself. I really dare not hope. I think I'll go the pessimistic route and tell myself they're not coming, so they'll Never Let Me Down Again.
Alan Wilder...dare I hope?
sherley

Postby flappah » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:33 pm

Still waiting for the South America announcements for after March.
remember – always – that tomorrow will be different ..
flappah

Postby buckets of lube » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:48 pm

Last date currently scheduled is March 7, 2014. Let's say there's a 4 week break for vacations and additional rehearsals. There's also the huge rumor of DM headlining Glastonbury in the UK at the end of June.

Here are a few feasible possibilities:

-South American/Asian/Australian leg during April and early May, North American leg from mid-May through mid-June, and a European festival tour for 3-4 weeks starting with Glastonbury.

-North American leg during April and early May, similar to 2006 (including stops at Coachella). European festival tour from end of May through late June, ending at Glastonbury. With an option of extending the tour for other continents starting in July.

-South American/Asian/Australian leg from April through mid-May. European festival tour from end of May through late June, ending at Glastonbury. North American tour during July and August, including festivals such as Bonnaroo and Lollapalooza.

However, let's keep in mind that DM doesn't do many shows on consecutive days on their current tour. They will also have completed 106 dates when their current dates end on March 7, 2014, which is equivalent to what was played on the Tour of the Universe. And we all know what happened the last time that DM played 150 dates...

My prediction: DM plays festival dates as well as more stadium shows in Europe (because they LOVE European crowds), forgoes an additional North American leg and skips the rest of the world all together.
buckets of lube
DMMB Survivor

Next

Return to Delta Machine Tour 2013-2014