Page 14 of 21

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:36 pm
by Isabelleken
Thank you, for posting this interview! One of the best I have seen so far:)And I hope he will change his mind by the time he reached his sixties..
DMNeo wrote:Well, Dave got other plans for the future ...
( thanks again for your post NataĊĦa :D )

Q: Can you imagine doing this job maybe with 60 or 65 ?

A: I hope not ...

http://www.zdf.de/ZDFmediathek/beitrag/video/736402/Depeche-Mode-Dave-Gahan-im-Interview

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:41 pm
by CrniBombarder
DMNeo wrote:
Q: Can you imagine doing this job maybe with 60 or 65 ?

A: I hope not ...

http://www.zdf.de/ZDFmediathek/beitrag/video/736402/Depeche-Mode-Dave-Gahan-im-Interview


Right! That interview crossed my mind as I was writing my post! Just like you knew it...!:)

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:47 pm
by eternallove
Isabelleken wrote: I hope he will change his mind by the time he reached his sixties..


Plans can always change, that is why it is not a good idea to make them...You never will know what will happen a moment from now. :rolleyes: In 15 years, a LOT of things could happen.

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 10:06 pm
by Isabelleken
Oh, I definitely know that a lot of things can happen during that time! My life changed completely, and that was just in a few years time.. Still, I go from day to day, and hope silently, or not, that Dave is writing on a new soloalbum right now:)
eternallove wrote:Plans can always change, that is why it is not a good idea to make them...You never will know what will happen a moment from now. :rolleyes: In 15 years, a LOT of things could happen.

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 10:11 pm
by eternallove
Isabelleken wrote:Oh, I definitely know that a lot of things can happen during that time! My life changed completely, and that was just in a few years time.. Still, I go from day to day, and hope silently, or not, that Dave is writing on a new soloalbum right now:)


Yes, me too, I hope he is too.
My entire life changed in an instant not too long ago :) Who knows...it can happen again.

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 10:52 pm
by love4themode
eternallove wrote:Plans can always change, that is why it is not a good idea to make them...You never will know what will happen a moment from now. :rolleyes: In 15 years, a LOT of things could happen.




You're right by that!

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 11:26 pm
by love4themode
DMNeo wrote:Hi Isabelleken,

Depeche Mode will miss their fans too: 101% ;)

( Thanks to Roberta from Italy )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSrt7Qln6IQ&feature=related

( Thanks to Valery from UK )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXU14Y7Hyvk



That's for sure!
I think it will be even harder for them to say goodbye than for us, fans.
But let's not think about that yet. We'll see what the future brings:)
and in the meanwhile, enjoy that great music they have released in the past 30 years!;)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:03 pm
by xJoker
I could imagine "Wrong" making a return on the next tour, but I dream for "In Sympathy".