Message From LiveHereNow

Discuss all topics relating to the 2009 Depeche Mode tour!

Postby rockgirl » Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:32 am

Hi all, I'm just joining in on forum conversations here but am SOOOOO not new to DM! I have to say I'm a bit miffed that some people were given free downloads...my friend and I ordered cds for Atlanta (september 1st) and Tampa (september 4th) and literally just received them!!!!!!!!! If 6 months isn't enough wait to entitle us to a free download, I don't know what is!:mad:

That being said, I just got done listening to Atlanta and LOVED it! Too bad the setlist for the two shows are the exact same....wish I had ordered the December London one instead but oh well.
rockgirl

O2 Show 20/2

Postby Minky Starshine » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:08 pm

The Feb O2 show has previews on LHN site. Freelove sounds purty good. Hopefully the download will be later today:confused: Most of the shows if not all have previews now except for the last two.
Minky Starshine
DMMB Survivor

Postby adelemitch » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:30 pm

Minky Starshine wrote:The Feb O2 show has previews on LHN site. Freelove sounds purty good. Hopefully the download will be later today:confused: Most of the shows if not all have previews now except for the last two.

Didn't know we could preview them. Only have the last 3 to go, glad it's got Freelove. Only Sister Of Night and Clean to still get, but I don't think Clean is on the last 3 & SON will hopefully be on DVD

But will this mean I will have to stop listening to RAH:eek::rolleyes:
YOU could go whiter.

You could go whiter!:eek: I'm almost blind here
adelemitch

Postby Minky Starshine » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:42 pm

adelemitch wrote:Didn't know we could preview them. Only have the last 3 to go, glad it's got Freelove. Only Sister Of Night and Clean to still get, but I don't think Clean is on the last 3 & SON will hopefully be on DVD

But will this mean I will have to stop listening to RAH:eek::rolleyes:

Never:)
Minky Starshine
DMMB Survivor

Postby The_BIFTAs » Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:12 pm

RAH already?! Anyone got the CD yet? They haven't offered me a free download on this one. I can't wait to hear it. Come on LHN!
The_BIFTAs

Postby Black Celebrant » Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:19 am

I'm still waiting for my CD of RAH as well, and my London O2 link from a couple weeks ago.

I can't wait to hear RAH... you guys have given me goosebumps just reading about it. I really wish I was there :(

Marc
------------------------------

"... a brief period.. of rejoicing..."
Black Celebrant

Postby Minky Starshine » Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:24 pm

Anybody get the link for the Feb O2 show? Also the first Ddorf show is missing from the list. The reason I'm asking about the O2 show is because you can preview it, this has never happened before.
Minky Starshine
DMMB Survivor

Postby adelemitch » Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:28 pm

No links on any of the last 3 shows and you've had me checking regulary since yesterday ;)
YOU could go whiter.

You could go whiter!:eek: I'm almost blind here
adelemitch

Postby Minky Starshine » Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:39 pm

I know you had problems with Bilbao, etc. and was thinking it was the same problem. Just a little anxious, Thanks!
Minky Starshine
DMMB Survivor

Postby dmoderation » Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:19 pm

Now that the tour is over I'm going to make up my mind on bying some LHN releases.
I already bought some cd's in the past but never the downloads. And I was wondering how this works.
Do you have to download 1 big mp3 file or are these seperate files ? If seperate files, when burning them on cd do they contain this annoying gaps between the tracks ?

Phil
dmoderation
sort of read the F.A.Q.

PreviousNext

Return to Tour Of The Universe 2009