Message From LiveHereNow

Discuss all topics relating to the 2009 Depeche Mode tour!

Postby Outbreak'74 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:55 am

There's usually a massive delay on getting either downloads or cd's but when i ordered Glasgow and Leipzig they were available instantly to my surprise! RAH will take 2 weeks - which is great for liveherenow!!!!!!
Outbreak'74
DMMB Member

Postby Lacrymosa » Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:55 am

Gosh i'm so exited... I love that moment 'Home' after the singing and just before 'Come Back' when Dave says...

...Very nice!

:):D;)
Lacrymosa

Postby Lacrymosa » Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:56 am

...at RAH i mean, its early!!;)
Lacrymosa

Postby BigAl » Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:51 am

Got my RAH download last night!! And I have to say the recording is quite brilliant! The acoustics of the RAH have been captured perfectly and it's great to hear the guys talking and joking, to hear the Orchestra being brought on and of course, the best bit, the introduction of Mr Wilder!! I played it really loudly all the way to work. The memories came flooding back of a great great great night!
I can see the pain that you’re frightened of...
BigAl
DMMB Veteran

Postby sufferingwell » Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:30 pm

Lacrymosa wrote:Gosh i'm so exited... I love that moment 'Home' after the singing and just before 'Come Back' when Dave says...

...Very nice!

:):D;)

i liked that moment too :)
We share something.
sufferingwell
DMMB Veteran

Postby fpmip101 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:26 pm

Hi - new here and very long time DM fan.

I picked up 3 of the LHN disc sets - Paris, Salt Lake City & Denver. I received a complimentary download and would like to ask people's opinions on which show (beside the Paris and Arkiva) that have the best quality/version of "Come Back", "Peace", and "Master & Servant".

I caught their show here in Denver at Red Rocks last August and it was AMAZING. I saw them there back in 1990 for the Violator tour (missed them there for the Black Celebration tour darn it!). The Violator gig at RR was also a highlight of my life.

Anyone else here in the States disappointed that they didn't play "Come Back" and/or "Peace" like they seem to have in the European gigs? Those are the two best tracks on the new album as was disappointed not to hear those live and can't figure out why they were mostly unplayed in the U.S.

J.
fpmip101

Postby Minky Starshine » Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:47 pm

Why are people getting a complementary download for shows that are already released?
Minky Starshine
DMMB Survivor

Postby fpmip101 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:27 pm

^ A lot of us ordered the LHN CD sets back in September and had just received them last week and because of the delay and inconvenience LHN is offering folks who waited so long a free download. I'm not sure why some receive the freebie and others not unless those that didn't hadn't had any ordering problems.

J.
fpmip101

Postby Minky Starshine » Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:35 am

fpmip101 wrote:Hi - new here and very long time DM fan.

I picked up 3 of the LHN disc sets - Paris, Salt Lake City & Denver. I received a complimentary download and would like to ask people's opinions on which show (beside the Paris and Arkiva) that have the best quality/version of "Come Back", "Peace", and "Master & Servant".

I caught their show here in Denver at Red Rocks last August and it was AMAZING. I saw them there back in 1990 for the Violator tour (missed them there for the Black Celebration tour darn it!). The Violator gig at RR was also a highlight of my life.

Anyone else here in the States disappointed that they didn't play "Come Back" and/or "Peace" like they seem to have in the European gigs? Those are the two best tracks on the new album as was disappointed not to hear those live and can't figure out why they were mostly unplayed in the U.S.

J.

I think Hamburg has really good versions of those three songs. Toronto has good versions too, minus Peace. But you get Fragile Tension on this one. I think Paris is one of the best from the European tour, Hamburg too.
Minky Starshine
DMMB Survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Tour Of The Universe 2009