Message From LiveHereNow

Discuss all topics relating to the 2009 Depeche Mode tour!

Postby mrsvee » Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:30 pm

still no sign of my 20/02 O2 :(
Maybe tomorrow?
mrsvee

Postby silver winged angel » Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:51 pm

simondur wrote:Just got my O2 20/02/10 CD
Does anyone else have the wrong show info when they read the CD in itunes. For example, my Birmingham CD states that it's the Glasgow show as did my London CD for December.

Funnily enough yes..... My Paris gig says that it is "Denmark" !!! :confused:I have not got around to putting Glasgow and RAH on yet:rolleyes:
"And when I squinted,The world seemed rose-tinted Angels appeared...."
silver winged angel

Postby Admin » Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:16 pm

simondur wrote:Just got my O2 20/02/10 CD
Does anyone else have the wrong show info when they read the CD in itunes. For example, my Birmingham CD states that it's the Glasgow show as did my London CD for December.

That is not the fault of the CD, but the fault of the first person to "submit CD names" to Gracenote/CDDB. Change the info, and re-submit.
admin / moderator / "that" guy
Admin

Postby WayneUK » Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:12 pm

Admin wrote:That is not the fault of the CD, but the fault of the first person to "submit CD names" to Gracenote/CDDB. Change the info, and re-submit.

Indeed. Easily done.
A DM fan. Not a Dave fan, not an Alan fan and not a Martin fan, just a DM fan.
WayneUK

Postby WayneUK » Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:15 pm

I got the 20/02/10 cd yesterday. Have not heard the December O2 gigs but it's a real mixed bag. Lots of sounds too low in the mix, Martins backing vocals quite distant and I just wonder how low the mics were to pick up the crowd. Like the RAH, doesn't do the gig justice as far as i'm concerned.

And a minor issue, the back sleeve states 'Live Saturday, December 20th 2010' LOL
A DM fan. Not a Dave fan, not an Alan fan and not a Martin fan, just a DM fan.
WayneUK

Postby glam72 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:27 pm

adelemitch wrote:It is brilliant, even the strings joined in. Home just got better and better with the last 3 recorded shows, RAH tops it for me with the jam section and the crowd sounds brilliant too

it sounds AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! even better than how I remembered it!
"Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes" - Oscar Wilde
glam72

Postby glam72 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:29 pm

I got the e-mail on Tuesday telling me my CD shipped, and it arrrived yesterday. Very happy with the service and I adore the CD! i cranked it up last night and it sounds amazing! the only issue I have is trying to get the damn CD's out of the jewel case...I had a hell of a time and was worried I'd crack the damn thing.
"Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes" - Oscar Wilde
glam72

Postby markreed » Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:33 pm

Is it just me who noticed that, when you listen to Photographic @ RAH, at the end someone says quite loudly - in the crowd - "What song was that?"
markreed
DMMB Veteran

Postby lindseylovestaylor » Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:39 pm

glam72 wrote:I got the e-mail on Tuesday telling me my CD shipped, and it arrrived yesterday. Very happy with the service and I adore the CD! i cranked it up last night and it sounds amazing! the only issue I have is trying to get the damn CD's out of the jewel case...I had a hell of a time and was worried I'd crack the damn thing.

Snap me too!! Everytime i try to take them out of the case i think im going to break it! :eek:
lindseylovestaylor
DMMB Veteran

Postby lindseylovestaylor » Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:49 pm

markreed wrote:Is it just me who noticed that, when you listen to Photographic @ RAH, at the end someone says quite loudly - in the crowd - "What song was that?"

Ive just listened to it and i dont think that its somebody from the crowd. It's somebody from the band, when Dave said 'we've rehearsed that like 30 times', then Martin says 'its the 32nd' somebody else says 'what song was that', carrying on the joke. :D im not sure who though!! :confused:
lindseylovestaylor
DMMB Veteran

PreviousNext

Return to Tour Of The Universe 2009