Message From LiveHereNow

Discuss all topics relating to the 2009 Depeche Mode tour!

Postby acinommoni » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:47 pm

sufferingwell wrote:Anyone that has Dusseldorf 2 cd---- Dave is talking a lot and i can't understand all of it!! If anyone picks up any of the comments let's post ! I still need to listen trough a few times with earphones that seems to help....

I listened to it with earphones too! Yes Dave talk a lot! I understood well there (I was in Dusseldorf 2) when before PERSONAL JESUS he thanks everyone and says "you're the greatest fans of the world"!
acinommoni
DMMB Elder
 
Posts: 2910
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2003 11:38 am
Location: verona italy

Postby Gahan crazy » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:40 am

acinommoni wrote:I listened to it with earphones too! Yes Dave talk a lot! I understood well there (I was in Dusseldorf 2) when before PERSONAL JESUS he thanks everyone and says "you're the greatest fans of the world"!

I received my Dusseldorf 2 today, it's great. I wasn't at that show, but wanted it as it was the last show of the tour and Dave does speak on it quite a bit at the end and i love the bit with Martin too :D
Let me hear you speaking just for me...
User avatar
Gahan crazy
 
Posts: 3824
Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 7:23 pm
Location: UK

Postby mrsvee » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:58 am

Gahan crazy wrote:I received a new back sleeve today in the post, with the correct details!!!
Wasn't expecting that, has anyone else received it?


I got one yesterday!:D:D But it was addressed to someone called Arnold:confused:
User avatar
mrsvee
 
Posts: 310
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:29 am
Location: Rugby

Postby sufferingwell » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:02 am

acinommoni wrote:I listened to it with earphones too! Yes Dave talk a lot! I understood well there (I was in Dusseldorf 2) when before PERSONAL JESUS he thanks everyone and says "you're the greatest fans of the world"!


Yeah I got most of that part as there is no music or crowd noise when he gives the thank yous. I think the 'greatest fans in the world' comment is intended for all DM fans not just Dusseldorf. (i think they realize how many fans travel for their shows!):)

There are other bits throughout the concer too, sometimes during songs when he is saying stuff to Mart, I think it will be hard to understand all of it!!
We share something.
User avatar
sufferingwell
DMMB Veteran
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:32 am
Location: hanging from a rope of mediocrity

Postby 0xcase » Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:58 pm

My Dusseldorf 27th cd arrived a few minutes ago :D, it has the colors of the Germany banner on the side of the cd case :).

I've downloaded Dusseldorf 26th with my free download and it has a pdf, is it for printing the cover?
root@straylight # ./neuromancer
User avatar
0xcase
DMMB Veteran
 
Posts: 272
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:47 pm
Location: Mexico City.

Postby sufferingwell » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:08 pm

0xcase wrote:My Dusseldorf 27th cd arrived a few minutes ago :D, it has the colors of the Germany banner on the side of the cd case :).


i just noticed that today on mine too. very cool !!! dont think my london ones have that.
We share something.
User avatar
sufferingwell
DMMB Veteran
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:32 am
Location: hanging from a rope of mediocrity

Postby acinommoni » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:02 pm

sufferingwell wrote:Yeah I got most of that part as there is no music or crowd noise when he gives the thank yous. I think the 'greatest fans in the world' comment is intended for all DM fans not just Dusseldorf. (i think they realize how many fans travel for their shows!):)

There are other bits throughout the concer too, sometimes during songs when he is saying stuff to Mart, I think it will be hard to understand all of it!!

I think the same thing, all DM fans in the world!
acinommoni
DMMB Elder
 
Posts: 2910
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2003 11:38 am
Location: verona italy

Postby Gahan crazy » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:11 pm

mrsvee wrote:I got one yesterday!:D:D But it was addressed to someone called Arnold:confused:

Hahaha :D
Let me hear you speaking just for me...
User avatar
Gahan crazy
 
Posts: 3824
Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 7:23 pm
Location: UK

Postby Gahan crazy » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:13 pm

sufferingwell wrote:i just noticed that today on mine too. very cool !!! dont think my london ones have that.

Yeah, all my others have one colour on the side.
Let me hear you speaking just for me...
User avatar
Gahan crazy
 
Posts: 3824
Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 7:23 pm
Location: UK

Postby XZ99 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:25 am

Could someone please comment on the quality of the Phoenix show? Any input would be much appreciated.
XZ99
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:21 pm
Location: United States

PreviousNext

Return to Tour Of The Universe 2009

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

cron