Stockholm Jan 31

Discuss all topics relating to the 2009 Depeche Mode tour!

Postby eternallove » Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:30 am

Thanks Stockholm for all the videos :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FSugNZyoHs
eternallove

Postby MojoPin » Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:45 am

Just came back from the show... My second DM show and all I can say is WOW!! What an amazing performance by the boys! This is a night I will never forget.
Only regret is that it was in the Globe Arena...The sound in that place is normally pretty bad, but the band was awesome.
Thank you DM. You get better every time.
MojoPin

Postby chengdu » Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:35 am

Depeche Dark Mode wrote:The movie they're filming in Italy. But Clooney is located on "Lago di Como" in these days, soon it will transfer its home in Abbruzzo, where, among other things, are doing the filming.:)

Actually parts of the movie were shot in Sweden last week and Clooney was living in a smaller city called Östersund if Im correct.

Daniel
chengdu
DMMB Elder

Postby louisone72 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:38 am

chengdu wrote:Actually parts of the movie were shot in Sweden last week and Clooney was living in a smaller city called Östersund if Im correct.

Daniel

That is correct, I have a friend there...:):):)
Sister of night, With the loneliest eyes
louisone72
DMMB Survivor

Postby Gahan crazy » Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:49 am

eternallove wrote:Thanks Stockholm for all the videos :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FSugNZyoHs

Yeah, nice!!:)
Let me hear you speaking just for me...
Gahan crazy

Postby EvilAngel » Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:17 am

I had the best time of my life!!! DM and the crowd where through the roof! Got to say hi to Anton, and after the show I ran in to Douglas from Nitzer in the hotelcafe! :D Got to talk to him a bit and took a picture.
What a night!
EvilAngel

Postby Modesty » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:48 am

Fektarn wrote:Unable to describe the show, really. F*ck me, that was incredible! I saw Muse in October and thought that DM would struggle to make a better show than Muse did at Hovet, but this was just awesome. Not "awesome" as when describing a hot dog as "awesome", but "awesome" as when an astronaut describes his experience in space as "awesome". And yes, I borrowed that last words from Eddie Izzard.

Hello Fektarn!
I assume me and my boyfriend were queing with you and stood together at the show?

I loved it as well, and you couldn´t described the show better than me.
My throat is very sore today, and I think I can feel my toes again.:)
And I also think it was because of you and me we got that choir going on after Home :D:D (atleast in our section)

Anyway, it was very nice to meet you!!
//Isabelle
'Happiest Girl'
Modesty

Location: The home of Stjarna (Stockholm, Sweden to be more exact)

Postby Womble » Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:08 pm

The show last night kicked ass bigtime! All that the show in Malmö did´nt have was there yesterday. Haven´t seen Fletch move is arms so much since....1988 perhaps!
You could see that Dave enjoyed himself bigtime and that Martin really got some response in his songs last night.
And i´m really surprised about the respons from the audience to. By far the best action I´ve seen in years in Stockholm.
Thank You DM!!!!!!!!!
Womble

Postby MojoPin » Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:03 pm

Womble wrote:And i´m really surprised about the respons from the audience to. By far the best action I´ve seen in years in Stockholm.
Thank You DM!!!!!!!!!

Yeah the audience did a good job yesterday. I have been to many concerts in my life, but yesterday was really special.
MojoPin

Postby Depeche Dark Mode » Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:00 pm

chengdu wrote:Actually parts of the movie were shot in Sweden last week and Clooney was living in a smaller city called Östersund if Im correct.

Daniel

The events that were told to me is that Clonney is often in Italy (his current girlfriend is Italian "Elisabetta Canalis") and lives in Como. I know that he is very upset because it is often invaded by photographers etc ... for this reason he decided to move to Abbruzzo (Italy). Now that he is moving forward and reverse for different countries (which includes not only Italy) I think is normal. This is in reference to the movie they're filming in Italy, (which will surely have ended because the first ciack was last summer) then there are other films in production don't know...

Pamela
Depeche Dark Mode
DMMB Survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Tour Of The Universe 2009