Page 1 of 22

Dublin roll call

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:31 pm
by jambodan1998
hi how many off us are going to the Dublin gig on here?
am Danny i will be there with my bro Logan.
and we are going to the after show party too.
:D

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:21 pm
by SiNiSTeRuNDeRToNeS
I shall be attending. Coming up from Cork for it, like. Can't bloody wait! Where's the after party at?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:24 pm
by jambodan1998
Dublin Depeche Mode after party 10th December
CITY: Dublin
DATE: 10.12.2009
VENUE - Bar Pravda
TIME - aprox 10:30PM till 2:30AM
TICKET PRICE - admission free
INFORMATION (www): http://www.myspace.com/delectromovement
INFORMATION (email): [email="delectromovement@gmail.com"]delectromovement@gmail.com[/email]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:12 pm
by KamilaGahannova
coming up from Cork, too.....by train...so who's in for a pre-meet up? i will be staying at Ibis in Clondalkin and once i accommodate myself i'll be heading for town....no idea where the o2 is..;-)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:24 am
by daveirl
KamilaGahannova wrote:coming up from Cork, too.....by train...so who's in for a pre-meet up? i will be staying at Ibis in Clondalkin and once i accommodate myself i'll be heading for town....no idea where the o2 is..;-)


Holy God!!!

That has to be the worst hotel in Western Europe

Cancel it and get a decent one in town at the same price.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:28 am
by KamilaGahannova
daveirl wrote:Holy God!!!

That has to be the worst hotel in Western Europe

Cancel it and get a decent one in town at the same price.


every time I am in Dublin I stay there----> loads of time....and i'm very happy with it! so tell me what they have done to you..;-)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:26 pm
by SiNiSTeRuNDeRToNeS
KamilaGahannova wrote:coming up from Cork, too.....by train...so who's in for a pre-meet up? i will be staying at Ibis in Clondalkin and once i accommodate myself i'll be heading for town....no idea where the o2 is..;-)

I'll be getting plane. Cheaper than the train, twas ;). Staying in Jury's, It's a straight walk up and down the quay to the 02 and from what I hear their.

In other Irish DM news, I believe one of our Cafe Depeche outlets was destroyed in the floods yesterday :(.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:50 pm
by daveirl
KamilaGahannova wrote:every time I am in Dublin I stay there----> loads of time....and i'm very happy with it! so tell me what they have done to you..;-)


Its a rundown dump. Stay away-WELL AWAY!!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:57 pm
by KamilaGahannova
daveirl: I like the Clondalkin Ibis, i really do...always have a good time there;-)

sinister: i really couldn't fly, too much stress, plus the journey is so short that the plane stays quite low most of the time----> turbulence.....and i can't stand Ryanair anyway. the train, on the contrary, is a rather pleasant adventure, ;-)))

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:00 pm
by KamilaGahannova
SiNiSTeRuNDeRToNeS wrote:I'll be getting plane. Cheaper than the train, twas ;). Staying in Jury's, It's a straight walk up and down the quay to the 02 and from what I hear their.

In other Irish DM news, I believe one of our Cafe Depeche outlets was destroyed in the floods yesterday :(.


which Jury's is that?