Dublin roll call

Discuss all topics relating to the 2009 Depeche Mode tour!

Postby KamilaGahannova » Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:51 pm

anyway, didn't mean to sound offensive, pollack777...sorry if you took it up the wrong way, let's have a pint at the after party...heh? ;-)
zephyrmila
KamilaGahannova

Postby daveirl » Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:46 pm

Problem is and I know from working in security before is that In Ireland the eastern europeans tend to get hammered before they come out , so are bullish from the start. Perhaps if they had a couple before and a after the concert it would be fine.
We have great seats and glad off that.
"I don't have a home..."
daveirl
DMMB Survivor

Postby pollack777 » Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:55 pm

KamilaGahannova wrote:anyway, didn't mean to sound offensive, pollack777...sorry if you took it up the wrong way, let's have a pint at the after party...heh? ;-)

I didn't try to defence anyone, I just hate generalizing. I also would say; I'm going to see DM but I'm affraid about Czechs, because I had a bad experiences with them in the past, so they will behave themselfs in the same way again. It sounds awful, don't you think? :rolleyes:

I'd like to have a pint with you Kamila, but I might be too busy while DJing that night. Peace :)
pollack777
ignoring the F.A.Q.

Postby KamilaGahannova » Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:53 pm

pollack777 wrote:I didn't try to defence anyone, I just hate generalizing. I also would say; I'm going to see DM but I'm affraid about Czechs, because I had a bad experiences with them in the past, so they will behave themselfs in the same way again. It sounds awful, don't you think? :rolleyes:

I'd like to have a pint with you Kamila, but I might be too busy while DJing that night. Peace :)

If u wanted to avoid Czechs, I would certainly agree with you, lol! ;-) i think i might have been born in the wrong country, hehe;-))
cu there! XX
zephyrmila
KamilaGahannova

Postby KamilaGahannova » Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:55 pm

daveirl wrote:Problem is and I know from working in security before is that In Ireland the eastern europeans tend to get hammered before they come out , so are bullish from the start. Perhaps if they had a couple before and a after the concert it would be fine.
We have great seats and glad off that.

true....i never drink before concerts, especially the DM ones....i'm still up for pre-mode 'coctails' though, lol
zephyrmila
KamilaGahannova

Postby SiNiSTeRuNDeRToNeS » Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:47 pm

The drink situation is something I'm trying to work out too. I like going to concerts nicely drunk but I don't want to drink too close to the concert and have to leave the crowd to take a whizz. Stuff like that terrifies me as I plan on getting in first, running up to the front, and staying planted there.

Some ... special cakes might do the trick :).
SiNiSTeRuNDeRToNeS

Postby Violator Celebrator » Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:43 am

I'm going to the gig with my brother. If you see someone in a sparkly purple wheelchair, that's me. ;)
REACH OUT AND TOUCH FAITH!!!!!!!!!!
Violator Celebrator

Postby daveirl » Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:54 am

KamilaGahannova wrote:true....i never drink before concerts, especially the DM ones....i'm still up for pre-mode 'coctails' though, lol

great, where do you wanna go?
"I don't have a home..."
daveirl
DMMB Survivor

Postby jambodan1998 » Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:10 am

where is a pre gig meet up point me and my bro are coming from edinburgh on the thursday morning and would like to make a day and night off it? we will be at the after show party. we cant wait 10 days and counting...
jambodan1998

Postby KamilaGahannova » Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:31 am

daveirl wrote:great, where do you wanna go?

i have no idea! ;-) suppose somewhere close to the Point...?..? In Dublin i know only 2 bars and 1 restaurant, heh;-)

Violator Celebrator, are u up for it?;-)
zephyrmila
KamilaGahannova

PreviousNext

Return to Tour Of The Universe 2009