Live Here Now Shows

Discuss all topics relating to the 2009 Depeche Mode tour!

Postby Halo Girl » Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:40 am

Just got Salt Lake in the mail today. YAY!!!
"Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it..."
Halo Girl

Help needed

Postby Midnight Poison » Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:09 pm

Could someone help me with such an issue:
I live in the UK and this is where my debit card is registered but would like to have the LHN CDs posted to a different address and different country in fact. Does the website let do so or is the address of the place where the card is registered automatically treated as the postage address? Any way of "cheating" on the website?
I know my prospects and have learnt to expect NOTHING
Midnight Poison
DMMB Survivor

Postby adelemitch » Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:15 pm

Midnight Poison wrote:Could someone help me with such an issue:
I live in the UK and this is where my debit card is registered but would like to have the LHN CDs posted to a different address and different country in fact. Does the website let do so or is the address of the place where the card is registered automatically treated as the postage address? Any way of "cheating" on the website?

I have only bought downloads, but can you not just enter the different address in the shipping? Surely must be the same as anything bought on internet, you are usually able to ship to a different address.

Email them and ask if you can ship to a different address
YOU could go whiter.

You could go whiter!:eek: I'm almost blind here
adelemitch

Postby DMdevotee » Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:24 pm

jencarl wrote:For those of you who had cds shipped to the US, how long was the transit time? I just got my email confirmation on the 23rd and I am wondering when I should expect them to arrive. Thanks!

We got an E-mail right before we left the US for London the 14th, and it was here when we got back and got mail on the 20th; we're on the east coast.

BTW- The Denver show is absolutely awesome! So good yet a little hard to listen to as you wish you were there again! :):(
Nothing's Impossible
DMdevotee

Postby jencarl » Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:17 pm

wyster wrote:It took about 9 days after I got the email confirmation to get my CD...

Thanks!!! That's nothing compared to the five month wait for them to actually ship it! :)
jencarl
ignoring the F.A.Q.

Manchester (UK) - December 18th, 2009

Postby UselessAdvice » Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:45 pm

marlowmode wrote:just got manchester cd today!!sounds fab!!after seeing them at rh and 02 and now this,it has been DM heaven in the last week!!

I got my Manchester CDs today! :cool: Pretty good considering I only placed the order a week ago and they had to be sent from the UK.

They still owe me a recording of Werchter (June 20th, 2009) but for some reason were not able to send it at the same time. Does anyone have an official CD of the Werchter concert (TW Classic 2009)?

Now listening to Martin's Insight and Home from the Manchester gig. Sounds absolutely fantastic! Much better than the YouTube clips I have been watching and listening to over the past few months. :cool:

Now the improvised singalong at the end of Home followed by Dave yelling "Manchester! It's so good to be out of London, let me tell ya ..." ;)

Will have to put this concert on my Sony MP3 player so I can listen to it on the bus every morning for the rest of my life! :cool:
:cool: Cool video & free download: Blind Side by Hybrid
UselessAdvice

Postby heathermt1281 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:51 am

I'm trying to decide which show to download with my free LHN code. Any suggestions? Las Vegas is the front runner right now...
Do we have to wait 'til our worlds collide?
heathermt1281

Postby charles2009 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:11 am

heathermt1281 wrote:I'm trying to decide which show to download with my free LHN code. Any suggestions? Las Vegas is the front runner right now...

dallas is good so is the rest too
charles2009

Postby ~*EvanescentChaos*~ » Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:46 am

Yeah I was wondering the same thing--- I've already got my shows--- which ones do I order now? Excited though....recommendations would be great, especially for shows that had a different set list than Seattle and Phoenix!
I could use a little company... A little kindness could go a long way...
~*EvanescentChaos*~

Postby 0xcase » Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:39 am

Got my Cds today :cool:, Mexico City 3 and 4, and a free digital download :eek:, I'm only waiting for the last gig of the tour :).
root@straylight # ./neuromancer
0xcase
DMMB Veteran

PreviousNext

Return to Tour Of The Universe 2009