Rescheduled show in Bergen 28th of January 2010

Discuss all topics relating to the 2009 Depeche Mode tour!

Postby Misus » Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:27 pm

Thanks to dearest Dave, Martin, Fletch, Christian and Peter for the great show, my first ever DM show! It was so great! I don't regret any minute I spent in Bergen (came from abroad). I got to the first row and I was standing in line for 3 hours to be there :)
Fans were fanstastic, singing every line, shouting like crazy.
Shame, that security didn't allow us to photograph. But I could make some photos at the end, will post them on Flickr later ;)
Misus

Postby Misus » Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:41 pm

My photos from the concert: http://www.flickr.com/photos/23491432@N03/sets/72157623204307787/
I don't know, why didn't they appear on the dm.com... Hope you like them :)
Misus

Postby era§ure » Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:35 am

A bit of late of me but what a night it was at the Vestlandshallen! It'd be perfect if not some drunk moron standing next to me and my wife, having zero control with his arms pushed us all the time during his euphoric "dance". Anyway, overall there's nice crowd often responding quite energetically :) . Boys seem in top shape and Dave is a G O D! Quite a shame there wasn't any DM themed after-party though. I thought that since Bergen is the second biggest city in Norway, there surely must be some hardcore fans able to arrange something, but this time not. I think it'd be better if the concert was arranged in Oslo, the only real city in Norway. Everything else is all about wooden houses, mountains, boats, and fishermen, in other words: cosy but boring, but thats another topic ;).
era§ure

Postby era§ure » Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:02 am

Misus wrote:Shame, that security didn't allow us to photograph. But I could make some photos at the end, will post them on Flickr later ;)

We were standing next to the catwalk and lots of people were taking pics and filming, security guys didn't care at all. There's one guy literally recording almost the whole show on his camera, I've checked the rec time and it showed more than 1 hour of recording.
era§ure

Postby Elintjejkast » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:06 am

Also a bit late, but what a night!!! Simply fantastic! I think this must be my favourite DM show (out of three). Astonishing. Dave sang like a god, the same goes for Martin (as always) and Fletch looked so catchingly happy! They're all so dorky and adorable and at the same time simply fascinating.

I can't believe my luck, I stood in the front row a little right to Dave (after 3 hrs in the queue) and I got eyecontact with Dave during In Chains!! I'm giving in to fangirlism here, but that sort of made my year. :D

era§ure wrote:We were standing next to the catwalk and lots of people were taking pics and filming, security guys didn't care at all. There's one guy literally recording almost the whole show on his camera, I've checked the rec time and it showed more than 1 hour of recording.

Yeah, I you stood "far" enough from the front row you could get away with a lot. I had a security guy right in front of me, and he started to wave his hand in front of my camera lense whenever I tried to take a picture. But whatever, I wasn't really there for being a photographer :) I'm a bit disappointed that the security guys didn't hand out water. It's true that Vestlandshallen is colder than the average indoor venue, but not THAT cold. I saw that one girl had to be carried out. :/

How wonderful this show was. And visiting Bergen was a pleasant surprise, it's like the prettiest Scandinavian city I've seen so far. ^^
I sometimes wish I was young in the 80's.
Elintjejkast

Postby fjanse » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:08 pm

Very late, indeed. But here are my photos from the show:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/16993867@N03/tags/dm20100129/
fjanse

Previous

Return to Tour Of The Universe 2009