Page 21 of 23

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:21 am
by newborn01
aussieDMFan71 wrote:Umm, if 101(2 disk dvd) is available locally, then how come I had to import my copy from amazon.uk? I have NEVER seen it in any jbhifi outlets, nor any other stores like borders. If it was available, it was a long time ago.


Sounds like I was lucky to get mine here then. I bought it (yes, the 2DVD version) about 2-3 years ago in Sydney, from memory it was in an HMV, definitely in store. I saw the CD version in JB in the city recently too.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:21 am
by newborn01
chengdu wrote:+1

Daniel


+ 2

Looking forward to "Together"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:45 am
by jose'
this is probably a no no but here goes :D
Depeche Mode "Tour Of The Universe: Barcelona" video:

(NOTE FROM ADMIN: This is how you succeed in getting banned).

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:04 am
by ukozcd
aussieDMFan71 wrote:Umm, if 101(2 disk dvd) is available locally, then how come I had to import my copy from amazon.uk? I have NEVER seen it in any jbhifi outlets, nor any other stores like borders. If it was available, it was a long time ago.


As far as I am aware all the DVD box sets are multi region and we get the EU ones here with the occasional Australian sticker.

Is this a case of you asking if the DVD itself is available locally or locally as in a Region 4 release?

I know all my JB's normally stock all DM DVD's .

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:28 am
by Kisser

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:42 am
by Kisser
deltaepsilon wrote:I can't really see it happening, considering the rather limited fan base here. Just look at our Top 50 chart... :(


Wow, your charts are about as shit as the charts in Ireland and the UK! I despair for the younger generation. Does nobody care about the shit to which our children's ears are being exposed? It's a form of child abuse on an international scale. The United Nations should step in.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:58 pm
by jose'
just spoke to jb northlands and according to there system they have the deluxe pack

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:07 am
by aussieDMFan71
ukozcd wrote:As far as I am aware all the DVD box sets are multi region and we get the EU ones here with the occasional Australian sticker.

Is this a case of you asking if the DVD itself is available locally or locally as in a Region 4 release?

I know all my JB's normally stock all DM DVD's .



I spent a considearble amount of time before going the amazon route to get the 101 dvd, 3 jbhifi stores in melbourne, NONE of them stocked it.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:09 am
by aussieDMFan71
Picked up the deluxe dv/cd set of TOTU universe from JBHIFI Melb city store today, I spoke to someone from emi earlier this week(the set should of been out last week), they only got the stock in this week from O/S.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:36 pm
by esli
aussieDMFan71 wrote:Picked up the deluxe dv/cd set of TOTU universe from JBHIFI Melb city store today, I spoke to someone from emi earlier this week(the set should of been out last week), they only got the stock in this week from O/S.


I was at a JBHIFI store in Melbourne about 2 weeks ago and they had the delux dvd/cd set. I also found almost all DM cd's and all but Violator albums as vinyl. I even found Dave Gahan's 'Hourglass'.