Problems logging in...

Come here to read the latest board announcements (downtime, upgrades, et cetera). Also, be absolutely sure to read "The Rules Of The Board". It will answer MANY questions you might have.

Postby Admin » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:28 am

K5Jon wrote:I was finally able to sign in, right after I sent a message to Brat asking for help, so I feel like an idiot right now. I cleared out my "cache" and clicked the "remember me box" as it states to do so (I just overlooked it originally) and I was able to finally log in.

Reading. Fun, ain't it? ;)
admin / moderator / "that" guy
Admin

Postby K5Jon » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:33 am

LOL! Yes, I just overlooked the type even though it is was right in front of me but at least I could admit being an idiot, you don't really live unless you can laugh at your mistakes. :)
K5Jon
DMMB Veteran

Postby IFeeILoved » Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:09 pm

is it possible to change my nickname? i'm registered as IFeeILoved with an "i" instead of "L" in "feel", but since so many accounts were cleaned the normal "IFeelLoved" seems to be available? would be great.. :rolleyes: (but i won't be too disappointed if it's not possible or causing too much trouble)
give love! you gotta give love!!!
IFeeILoved

Postby nicolas » Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:00 pm

I'm totally unhappy - I finally logged in and I have a new account still. I joined back in like 2000 - and it says 2008 - which means I lost all the private messages I was saving and such from friends here. It calls me a newbie - I have barely any posts which I guess means I'm wiped from the archives too. The whole experience leaves me cold and deluded...like any good DM fan would feel...

Nicolas
nicolas

Postby Midnight Poison » Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:59 pm

Ok I will ask here. Have got problems with private messages I think, not sure. Sent PM 3 times but can't see copies of those in the Sent Folder. Does it mean they have been sent or is there sth wrong I am doing.
I know my prospects and have learnt to expect NOTHING
Midnight Poison
DMMB Survivor

Postby eternallove » Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:13 pm

Midnight Poison wrote:Ok I will ask here. Have got problems with private messages I think, not sure. Sent PM 3 times but can't see copies of those in the Sent Folder. Does it mean they have been sent or is there sth wrong I am doing.

You have an option to get copies in your sent folder. I would suggest checking your "options" for you PM...or something that NONE of us like to do, read the instructions.
eternallove

Postby Midnight Poison » Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:51 pm

Had to go to options and enable storing the sent messages. Thanks for your help @eternallove. I is all working now :D
Midnight Poison
DMMB Survivor

Postby Pelicanito » Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:54 pm

Next time: Read general board usage on the FAQ menu. If that fails contact a moderator privately. The board is not precisely for tech support threads... thanks.

http://forums.depechemode.com/forum/faq.php?faq=vb3_board_faq#faq_vb3_board_usage
I don't care if you're going nowhere
just take good care of the world FFS
Pelicanito

Postby Midnight Poison » Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:15 pm

I did read FAQ but couldn't find the answer and thinking my PMs are not working decided to ask publically to get help. Each forum is different and didn't realise I have to enable storing sent messages. Normally that comes in the whole package. :D
Midnight Poison
DMMB Survivor

Postby Allie » Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:45 pm

I use a public (Library) Computer so I never click remember Me. But thanks to this thread I saved Myself alot of embarrasment ~s~ :cool:
~I'm relying on your common decency
So far it hasn't surfaced!~:p
Allie

PreviousNext

Return to Board Information / Alerts