Hourglass remixes

Discuss Dave's "Hourglass" solo project here.

Postby Nick at Night » Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:16 pm

I like all Hourglass Remixes.Sounds good...
Nick at Night

Postby nertiacrep » Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:49 pm

The remix version of "Love will Leave" is so much better than the original version. Heard the remix first, then the original and was seriously disappointed.
nertiacrep

Postby MsPinkcadillac » Tue May 26, 2009 2:30 am

I totally agree, this is such a great remix! Of cource both Dave's solo efforts are remarkable, but 'Hourglass Remixes' is amazing... His ability to respond so succesfully to all these different music genres is a plus to his great voice and makes him even more admirable! Love you Dave, carry on with DM and your solo career, you're just very good...
MsPinkcadillac

Postby headstar1969 » Tue May 26, 2009 10:31 pm

nertiacrep wrote:The remix version of "Love will Leave" is so much better than the original version. Heard the remix first, then the original and was seriously disappointed.

It's truely a great song from Dave. The K10K remix is one of my favs.

I also think the Raushcmiere mix of Deeper and Deeper is one of the best things I've heard from Dave. I had it on repeat for days. Wonder why they didn't us it as the main mix of Deeper and Deeper on the Saw Something single. It's much better than the Shrubbn mix.

Although on Hourglass DVD, and not on the remixes album. I think the bare version of Endless was really special. The song just transformed into something even more beautiful. These are my fav three tracks from Dave's Hourglass releases.
headstar1969

Postby Slavery Whip » Thu May 28, 2009 2:30 pm

nertiacrep wrote:The remix version of "Love will Leave" is so much better than the original version. Heard the remix first, then the original and was seriously disappointed.

The remix is AWESOME! One of the best DM-related remixes.
Slavery Whip

Previous

Return to Hourglass forum