who here is loving Hourglass?

Discuss Dave's "Hourglass" solo project here.

Postby Dm-angel » Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:53 pm

i was wondering will they make paper monsters and hourglass on 5in1 sound cds as they did with the 12 dm albums?I love to hear Daves voice in this way it sounds like he is in the room with me.These cds would be so good the way they bring out the vocals and layers of music in the background.I hope they will do them in the future i would buy them.
Light will always shine in the heart of you..:cool:
Dm-angel

Postby Lane » Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:25 pm

“Hourglass” is a brilliant album. It sounds completely different from “Paper monsters”. I like both of them.
Lane

Postby DCamacho » Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:08 pm

I'm in love.. :D
[align=center]»» [B]ALL THE HEAVEN'S IN MOTION ««

[/B][/align]
DCamacho

Postby yan » Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:40 pm

I agree with the other posts, i'm finding it hard to choose a favourite. From SAW SOMETHING onwards this album is awsome.

Keep 'em coming Dave.
yan

Postby joshua's halo » Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:36 am

Have to listen to it at least once a day
I SURRENDER HEART AND SOUL. SACRIFICED TO A HIGHER GOAL.
joshua's halo

Postby spidermode. » Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:48 am

i listen to it in full at least once a week. i completely love it.

dave did a fantastic job.
spidermode.

Postby sinnerinme69 » Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:57 pm

I love Hourglass, fantastic album.

Dave Gahan is strongest man in the Uniiverse, don´t forget on it!
sinnerinme69

Poetic Fire

Postby Gypsy Maria » Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:51 am

I am swimming in an ocean of bliss in terms of enjoying "Hourglass." My favourite song on it is "Saw Something"(I explain why in "favourite Dave song of the day 2"), but I also love "Tomorrow." I have posted this as my response to the thread regarding the single, "Tomorrow", but I would like to reinforce it once again as I did before because it is my heart beating as it is speaking spontaneously in a captured moment about this POETIC FIRE!:)
"Tomorrow" is like a poetic fire that melts away the barriers between two people who are connected at the heart and this makes the heart totally beautiful because it is felt and seen in its fullness. "You're the stars in the sky. You have heaven in your eyes........One last kiss-One last time......Tomorrow will come-All too soon." Not going to forget, "With you, I can survive. You make me feel alive. You're the sun and the rain-My pleasure and my pain." The music that accompanies this song is like a bird soaring free and high through Dave's voice and the beat makes the heart thump faster in a joyous wave of liberation. Not always common to discover this kind of romance. It gives a primitive or Native sense that one is riding the Medicine Wheel and the alchemy of affinity comes from an insightful, strong, gentle, passionate, and unselfish, infinitely friendly source. This energy of the heart is born of a compassion that traverses the universe as it grows and honours stillness/silence in alignment with Mother Nature's divine gifts of purity and wild, good for ya, mysteries.
"Tomorrow" is the epitome of Sweetness mixed with Ecstasy! Like sharing ice-cream with your best friend and having more than enough left over to share it with the planet.

All of Dave's song's are quite the ride to the light of a full, majestic moon and back. Full circle.
How precious is the moment? Listening to this song exemplifies how completely precious and vital each breath of peace we take is for our personal nurturing and each breath we take in unison with someone who is forever special to us. ONE BREATH, ONE HEART!
Awesome song! Tis' what music is meant to be!
Maria:)
[B]ONE LOVE:)
[/B]
Gypsy Maria

Postby carolinap » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:31 pm

Stupid me! I had this album for a while now and just started to listen to it now!
It's because I heard Kingdom at the end of episode 7 of Moonlight that I wondered
is that Dave or what? So I looked it up and started to play it like crazy!
I just can't get it out of my head now! Love it, love it, just love it!
carolinap

PreviousNext

Return to Hourglass forum