Who Would Make for a Good Collaboration or as a New Band Mate for the Album/Tour?

Discuss Dave's "Hourglass" solo project here.

Extemely

Postby world in my eyes » Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:12 pm

HerSparkliness wrote:I'm just curious what "dramantic" would be in this case.

I had an extemely dramantic stage show. I was a solo performer for a long time as a professional dancer, a real Dancer. I am extremely of dramantic artistic expression with enough confidence in my abilities to actually go for an Dave Gahan audition, if such was available. However, as good as I honestly beleive, I am, I would be there only for eye candy to men, ( I do play very good keyboard synth). I am not a singer, definely, not lead, perhaps back up. Therefore no distraction to Dave and I am just someone who I am, with complete confidence, and who would just help make the show better, with my very dramantic, artiscal self expression. No one, known to me, including myself could be upstaging Dave. I just want to get out of my cage, on the stage, and turn my rage into something artiscal and dramantic and into good and positive expression. My personal life is complete HELL. Being in a Dave Gahan show, performing on the stage again could possibly save me at this moment, because honesty I have no life and I live in very, very, very, extreme solitare and I am very, very, very extremely alone.
world in my eyes

Postby ttg24v » Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:29 am

world in my eyes wrote:I had an extemely dramantic stage show. I was a solo performer for a long time as a professional dancer, a real Dancer. I am extremely of dramantic artistic expression with enough confidence in my abilities to actually go for an Dave Gahan audition, if such was available. However, as good as I honestly beleive, I am, I would be there only for eye candy to men, ( I do play very good keyboard synth). I am not a singer, definely, not lead, perhaps back up. Therefore no distraction to Dave and I am just someone who I am, with complete confidence, and who would just help make the show better, with my very dramantic, artiscal self expression. No one, known to me, including myself could be upstaging Dave. I just want to get out of my cage, on the stage, and turn my rage into something artiscal and dramantic and into good and positive expression. My personal life is complete HELL. Being in a Dave Gahan show, performing on the stage again could possibly save me at this moment, because honesty I have no life and I live in very, very, very, extreme solitare and I am very, very, very extremely alone.

I think youve said some of these exact things before,... almost the same exact post from like 6 months ago in another topic.
:rolleyes:

I, however, make it a good show by being in the audience.:)
ttg24v
DMMB Survivor

Postby JaveDMode » Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:17 pm

hahahaha I need a tissue.
Trust no one.

Fight the future.
JaveDMode

Location: A cold black room, shadowed by a veil of gloom... Houston, Texas, U.S.A.

Postby saexciter » Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:13 am

best collaboration for a album/ tour mate= martin gore!

although highly unlikely to happen, i would love to hear a song collaboration with dave and jonsi from 'sigur ros' playing the heavy bow on his guitar with dave on the vocals... that would be amazing!
saexciter
DMMB Survivor

Postby aapierre » Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:35 am

thepechy wrote:Is there any information about Knox? He should be there.

He's still reeling from the knowledge that everyone knows he wasn'y an original member the the psychadelic furs and is actually just a late comer / hanger on
Still Surviving :eek:
aapierre
DMMB Survivor

Postby aapierre » Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:36 am

howard jones would have been brilliant in there
Still Surviving :eek:
aapierre
DMMB Survivor

Previous

Return to Hourglass forum