New Dave solo album

Discuss Dave's "Hourglass" solo project here.

Postby TommyVIO » Wed May 30, 2007 12:41 am

Sonia_Stardust wrote:Oh I hope its not mean that he will forget about Depeche Mode ;)

Don't worry!!! Dave Gahan knows what it is to be part of DM and i'm sure he would not let it go no matter how many solo albums he will release. =)

By the way... is that you on the picture? You look beautiful!!! =)
DM fan since 1986...
TommyVIO
DMMB Survivor

Postby Arda_BottleLiving » Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:08 pm

TommyVIO wrote:Don't worry!!! Dave Gahan knows what it is to be part of DM and i'm sure he would not let it go no matter how many solo albums he will release. =)

By the way... is that you on the picture? You look beautiful!!! =)

yavsak
Arda_BottleLiving

Postby halodedm » Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:57 pm

excellent to hear news like that...new album, new Dave tour for sure...absolutly sure that he will be in San diego ( because in 2003 the theather in which Dave plays in San diego was at max capacity) and the people was very loud then....
halodedm

Postby TowerPower2 » Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:45 pm

halodedm wrote:excellent to hear news like that...new album, new Dave tour for sure...absolutly sure that he will be in San diego ( because in 2003 the theather in which Dave plays in San diego was at max capacity) and the people was very loud then....

Copley Symphony Hall in downtown. Sorry to say, but I was in the front area of the top level, and looking behind me, I could tell that the very back 1/4 of the level was empty. I was shocked to see any empty areas, but nonetheless, the audience was amazingly loud
TowerPower2
DMMB Survivor

Postby Boadicea » Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:35 pm

I am sure this info is somewhere, but I am really tired and not in the mood for looking for it, I would just like to know for interest sake how many copies of PM were sold world wide?
Boadicea

Previous

Return to Hourglass forum