New Dave solo album

Discuss Dave's "Hourglass" solo project here.

Postby nadgahan » Sun May 20, 2007 9:32 am

Dave is working with Eigner and Philipott on his new songs!!!
a tour should follow to promote the album! :D
nadgahan
 
Posts: 340
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:03 pm
Location: Germany

Postby depman » Sun May 20, 2007 9:58 am

nadgahan wrote:Dave is working with Eigner and Philipott on his new songs!!!
a tour should follow to promote the album! :D


How are you so sure? :)

I hope so, or flood.
DM Veteran.
Glory Glory Tottenham Hotspur!!
COYS
User avatar
depman
 
Posts: 2756
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 11:23 am
Location: west sussex,England

Postby skip » Tue May 22, 2007 5:40 pm

of course... he has to tour. germany is awaiting him! ;-)
skip
 

Postby Admin » Tue May 22, 2007 7:34 pm

No tour has officially been mentioned. Please watch the speculation. Thank you.
admin / moderator / "that" guy
User avatar
Admin
 
Posts: 6183
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 2:00 pm
Location: Burbank, CA.

Postby L4a » Tue May 22, 2007 8:10 pm

But we will be the first to know, right????? Please?????

Love, Elvira
L4a
 

Postby gahan_fiend » Tue May 22, 2007 11:01 pm

I simply can't wait for a new Dave Gahan album! I LOVED Paper Monsters and listened to it NONE STOP during Summer 2003!
gahan_fiend
 

Postby thepechy » Wed May 23, 2007 7:32 am

gahan_fiend wrote:I simply can't wait for a new Dave Gahan album! I LOVED Paper Monsters and listened to it NONE STOP during Summer 2003!

Why only during summer 2003? It is the cd I listen the most from the day it was released. This is week I listen it more than usual - some 4 times a day!
thepechy
 

Postby depman » Wed May 23, 2007 8:09 am

thepechy wrote:Why only during summer 2003? It is the cd I listen the most from the day it was released. This is week I listen it more than usual - some 4 times a day!


I think we know by now thepechy, that you are more of a Dave gahan fan than a DM one. :)
DM Veteran.
Glory Glory Tottenham Hotspur!!
COYS
User avatar
depman
 
Posts: 2756
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 11:23 am
Location: west sussex,England

Postby thepechy » Wed May 23, 2007 10:53 am

depman wrote:I think we know by now thepechy, that you are more of a Dave gahan fan than a DM one. :)

Martin needs Dave more than Dave needs Martin. :)
But I like Gore solo anyway. At least C2 was miles better than poor Exciter.
thepechy
 

Postby ttg24v » Thu May 24, 2007 5:43 am

thepechy wrote:Martin needs Dave more than Dave needs Martin. :)
But I like Gore solo anyway. At least C2 was miles better than poor Exciter.



Im thinking that the same way over time PTA exploded from nothing or uncloaked an unrealized expression or potential and developed as the current new proper DM sound after a certain departure, that Daves new album has the potential to be similar minus the influence of Martin, sort of like how a plant appears and develops from a small seed and how better harvests are produced and evolve over time. These words dont really paint the picture Im seeing, but Im sure you know what I mean! I have high expectations on this one and for Daves future in the music world. :)
http://www.myspace.com/tautogg/photos
[url]facebook.com/tautogg[/url]
ttg24v
DMMB Survivor
 
Posts: 876
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2003 11:59 am
Location: The Dirty South

PreviousNext

Return to Hourglass forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests