Bicircular - Fly On The Windscreen

In this area of the Depeche Mode Message Board, you can post links to remixes that you have done of Depeche Mode.

Bicircular - Fly On The Windscreen

Postby JesperS » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:16 pm

Hi all,

Here's our version of Fly On the Windscreen. It's fairly true to the original, but guitars and female vocals gives it a twist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC3rJSSRtaQ

Cheers,

Jesper
JesperS

Re: Bicircular - 'Fly On The Windscreen'

Postby EmpressTouch » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:07 pm

I've listened to many of these covers on YouTube, and this one has impressed me most since the My Secret Garden cover, a few years ago.

What I still like most is the way the lady vocalist manages to throw the track is almost a completely new direction - in her own unique way - but without ruining the song. This was very evident in My Secret Garden too, and would recommend those who haven't yet listened to it to do so. That's not to forget to praise you too, Jesper, for producing the rest of the sounds to allow her to do this as well!
EmpressTouch

Re: Bicircular - 'Fly On The Windscreen'

Postby JesperS » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:38 pm

EmpressTouch wrote:I've listened to many of these covers on YouTube, and this one has impressed me most since the My Secret Garden cover, a few years ago.

What I still like most is the way the lady vocalist manages to throw the track is almost a completely new direction - in her own unique way - but without ruining the song. This was very evident in My Secret Garden too, and would recommend those who haven't yet listened to it to do so. That's not to forget to praise you too, Jesper, for producing the rest of the sounds to allow her to do this as well!

Completely agree about the vocals. She loved the songs and really gave everything she had and you can hear that. She also did Shake the Disaease that turned out great as well.

Cheers,

Jesper
JesperS

Re: Bicircular - Fly On The Windscreen

Postby GizzUK » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:21 pm

LOve it, great work
GizzUK

Re: Bicircular - Fly On The Windscreen

Postby estebu » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:42 pm

Just awesome!!
estebu

Return to Fan Mixes