The rules of this area of the forum!

In this area of the Depeche Mode Message Board, you can post links to remixes that you have done of Depeche Mode.

Postby djfire » Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:29 am

Yes ....I have read thease Board Rules
djfire

Postby dominatrix » Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:52 am

great place here :):)
dominatrix

Postby x-tended » Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:41 pm

Brat, can I posed my Martyr Remix? Martyr is meanwhile published.

(Sorry, my english is bad)
x-tended

Postby naweed » Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:19 am

Question for Admin :

what Rights can we add the depechemode Full remix´s under ?
do you have specific line i can add, so the anti priate firm dont hunt me down. :) ( they been after me, and i have only permission for adding Depeche Mode remix´s upto 40 Sec. )

thank you, and great idea
Regards
Naweed
rive production | http://www.naweedonline.com
naweed

Postby Admin » Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:12 am

skinndj wrote:I think this is one of the best ideas you made BRAT. It gives us access to great remixes without worrying about copyright issues as long as people keep following the rules. Sometimes fans make the best remixes vs. "official" remixes.
Thanks BRAT! :D

It was actually Glen (Element)'s idea, over at d-m.com. I decided we should have a version as well.

naweed wrote:Question for Admin :

what Rights can we add the depechemode Full remix´s under ?
do you have specific line i can add, so the anti priate firm dont hunt me down. :) ( they been after me, and i have only permission for adding Depeche Mode remix´s upto 40 Sec. )

thank you, and great idea
Regards
Naweed

Rights? Umm...it's DM's music, and you are re-editing it for fan enjoyment, and not for sale.

Keep it mind, though, that my creation of this area doesn't protect your ass if the labels come after you. No one - as of yet - has had any words with me for creating this.
admin / moderator / "that" guy
Admin

Postby naweed » Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:11 pm

Admin wrote:It was actually Glen (Element)'s idea, over at d-m.com. I decided we should have a version as well.

Rights? Umm...it's DM's music, and you are re-editing it for fan enjoyment, and not for sale.

Keep it mind, though, that my creation of this area doesn't protect your ass if the labels come after you. No one - as of yet - has had any words with me for creating this.

All good then :)
fan enjoyment ... yea
rive production | http://www.naweedonline.com
naweed

Postby Being The Angel » Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:57 pm

I'm curious, how come nobody is using myspace to host their remixes?
I can't see anything in Brats rules to say this is outlawed so I find it strange that so many mixes are coming from download sites when the world and his brother all have myspace pages.
Being The Angel

Postby NerWraK » Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:13 pm

Being The Angel wrote:I'm curious, how come nobody is using myspace to host their remixes?
I can't see anything in Brats rules to say this is outlawed so I find it strange that so many mixes are coming from download sites when the world and his brother all have myspace pages.

Well, I have my own space right here --> http://www.nerwrak.com/tndmrbp.htm ;)
NerWraK

Postby Admin » Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:53 am

Being The Angel wrote:I'm curious, how come nobody is using myspace to host their remixes?

Maybe because people are scared. I have been having MySpace remove all the fake DM profiles, as well as all the people making profiles for albums, just so they can embed full songs in their profiles.

If you want to discuss my closure of fake MySpace profiles (or so-called album profiles), start a new topic in the DM area. Do not discuss it here in the remix area of the board. Thank you.
admin / moderator / "that" guy
Admin

Postby spiralmaze » Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:05 pm

That's for sure...!
Thanks.
spiralmaze

PreviousNext

Return to Fan Mixes