Watch the Touring the Angel Tribute Video

Talk about tours here.

Postby omdguy » Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:45 pm

Fantastic stuff!

Quick question. In Part 1 there is a picture of Dave with the 'big ball' in the background with the word "Droop" on it. Anyone know what song was being played at the time? I don't remember every seeing that, but then again, I wasn't reading the ball the entire time.

Thanks,

Pat
The energy of arrogance is wasted on the young

- Andy McCluskey
omdguy

Postby silver winged angel » Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:03 pm

shayne wrote:Wow that just makes me want to make a video of all of my Toronto show videos into one big clip of all the best. now only if i knew how to use windows movie maker. Atleast I got the full ones on youtube atleast.

just watched your videos, fantastic footage I wish I had been as close to the stage as that.:p
"And when I squinted,The world seemed rose-tinted Angels appeared...."
silver winged angel

Postby MadMission » Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:58 pm

It's funny OMD Guy. I had the same thought when I saw "DROOP" on the ball. I don't remember ever seeing that although I'm not the most observant person but I did wonder what they meant by that.

I'm surprised no one has called the videos on the lack of Martin...they are way Dave-based.

Just to reiterate, I did not make these videos....just found them.
MadMission

Postby omdguy » Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:01 pm

MadMission wrote:It's funny OMD Guy. I had the same thought when I saw "DROOP" on the ball. I don't remember ever seeing that although I'm not the most observant person but I did wonder what they meant by that.

I'm surprised no one has called the videos on the lack of Martin...they are way Dave-based.

Just to reiterate, I did not make these videos....just found them.

Well, part 2 did say that the next video will be the Best of The Angel, so maybe there is more Martin to come.

I would really like to know the answer to the Droop question, so someone here must know something!

BTW, on a related note, what happens to the big ball now that the tour is over? Does it get dismantled, sold, stored in Dave's garage? Enquiring minds want to know....

Pat
The energy of arrogance is wasted on the young

- Andy McCluskey
omdguy

Previous

Return to Past Tours Forum (archive only)