Istanbul Show - July 30, 06

Talk about tours here.

Postby LocalViolator » Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:56 pm

Well, I was lucky enough to be in the "Golden Circle" and enjoyed the atmosphere very much!
LocalViolator

Postby buyukbaba » Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:30 am

Show was great PERIOD!!! And whats up with u Fulya? Jumping and hand waving ones are better than the non-moving morons !!! I am hardcore fan since 82 and jumped a lot sweat a lot, cmon we were there to enjoy the DM SHOW! Relax a little!!!
buyukbaba

Istanbul rocked.

Postby darkdreamer » Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:51 pm

My friend and I got tickets at the arena very easily. We could not believe what a great view we had as we thought the arena was going to be massive. Very pleased we went even though we had some troubled times in Istanbul. At the end of the day the gig was amazing and worth all the money we spent. My friend had a bit off unwelcome attention from 2 Turkish guys that were not there for the concert but just to try and pull women, other than that we found the rest of the fans near us as enthusiastic as any other DM gig we have been to.
ISTANBUL ROCKED.
Sadly lost my free poster i wanted to have framed, if any Turkish fans have a spare one i will happily post them some money for the postage.
Best wishes
John
Shaking The Disease
darkdreamer

Postby buyukbaba » Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:42 pm

First of all it is great to hear these words from a guest. Screw those guys they are everywhere in universe I guess :) Show was better than the Exciter times. I went nuts when Martin sang Leave in Silence acoustic... Ordered the liveherenow cd set immediately. I have a poster for you darkdreamer dont worry about that. Just send your address to my email money is not needed. [email="byuksel@demes.com"]byuksel@demes.com[/email]
buyukbaba

Postby Dubstar » Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:46 pm

Hey John, glad you enjoyed the Istanbul show. But sorry to hear about those guys and your poster. Unfortunately, I don't even have one, let alone spare. :(

I hope we won't have to wait another 5 years (well actually I can wait, I'm very patient :D ) for a new album and a tour and of course another great Istanbul gig :)
Promises me I'm safe as houses
As long as I remember who's wearing the trousers
Dubstar
ignoring the F.A.Q.

Postby darkdreamer » Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:21 pm

Thanks Moders for the replies and thanks Buyukbaba for the poster, very heartwarming.
Cheers.
Shaking The Disease
darkdreamer

Previous

Return to Past Tours Forum (archive only)