LiveHereNow CD's - Post your reviews here (III)

Talk about tours here.

Postby dmgirlsessions » Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:20 pm

i´ve been waiting for my cds more than 2 months... :mad: :mad: i want my money back!! does anyone know what do i have to do for ??
dmgirlsessions
DMMB Survivor

Postby indre » Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:37 pm

hmmm, I ordered liveherenow (Warsaw) and after 4 days I had it in my hands. so I guess I'm lucky. what can say about cd... Dave is wonderful, Martin in great, audience is amazing. too excited to judge on whole cd objectively :D
Innocence creates my hell
indre

Postby abspara » Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:09 am

dmgirlsessions wrote:i´ve been waiting for my cds more than 2 months... :mad: :mad: i want my money back!! does anyone know what do i have to do for ??

Well, if you paid by credit card. Contact them and request a chargeback due to nonreciept of ordered merchandise.

Otherwise, contact help@recordingtheangel.com and do your best to correct the situation.
abspara
sort of read the F.A.Q.

Postby timaroosky » Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:13 pm

Does anyone notice that the price of the CD's went down? I paid $38 USD, and now it's $35 USD.
"Don't tase me, bro!"
timaroosky
DMMB Survivor

Postby timaroosky » Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:53 am

Just the European shows are $35 anyway.
"Don't tase me, bro!"
timaroosky
DMMB Survivor

Postby dmgirlsessions » Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:25 am

abspara wrote:Well, if you paid by credit card. Contact them and request a chargeback due to nonreciept of ordered merchandise.

Otherwise, contact help@recordingtheangel.com and do your best to correct the situation.

I haven´t received nothing :( I paid by credit card, so the only thing i need to do is contact them!! wish me look :)
dmgirlsessions
DMMB Survivor

Postby dmgirlsessions » Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:28 am

abspara wrote:Well, if you paid by credit card. Contact them and request a chargeback due to nonreciept of ordered merchandise.

I think the bank is going to tell me that i have to contact those guys from LHN :confused:
dmgirlsessions
DMMB Survivor

Postby Donc » Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:56 pm

I still have not received my Toronto show and it's been a while. I have e-mailed the company 7 TIMES! They haven't gotten back to me once! I think the customer service department is run by German Sheppards. LHN SUCKS!
Donc
sort of read the F.A.Q.

Postby lady mode » Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:53 pm

Thank god i'm not the only one still waiting for these cd's, i place an order for the london wireless show on 16/06/2006, but the cheque has not been cashed as yet, so i sent an email to mute today and await a reply.
lady mode

Postby Duds » Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:38 pm

lady mode wrote:Thank god i'm not the only one still waiting for these cd's, i place an order for the london wireless show on 16/06/2006, but the cheque has not been cashed as yet, so i sent an email to mute today and await a reply.

Don't think it is anything to do with Mute TBH.

I decided I wanted the Wireless Festival NOW, so downloaded last night and then burnt to audio CD. I might not have the fancy packaging in but I have had it on the car stereo for the 2 hundred mile journey to London and am most impressed.

Some moments gave me goose flesh, especially Shake the Disease.

What a wonderful day that was.
Duds

PreviousNext

Return to Past Tours Forum (archive only)