Live Here Now - Hyde Park

Talk about tours here.

Postby sausage31 » Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:19 pm

The vouchers were only so you could pay for the CD at the festival. You still had to go on to the depechemodelive.com site and enter the code from the voucher to order the CD. Price was the same as far as i'm aware - £20? No panic, you haven't missed out on anything by not buying the CD via the voucher, unless you collect that sort of thing.
sausage31

Postby timrobinson73 » Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:27 pm

i bought liveherenow from Bremen concert.

Week ago received email saying it was dispatched but hasn't yet arrived.

Think it is being hand delivered and someone is walking from London to Plymouth with it as i speak....
timrobinson73
DMMB Veteran

Postby JSJ » Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:28 am

Hyde Park cd still hasn't arrived, and it's now well over the "28 days after the show" deadline promised by the LHN people. Has anyone else received theirs?
And finally...Vince Clarke started DM. No VC=No DM. Comprendez? :cool:
JSJ

Postby Northernlights » Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:31 am

JSJ wrote:Hyde Park cd still hasn't arrived, and it's now well over the "28 days after the show" deadline promised by the LHN people. Has anyone else received theirs?

No still haven't received mine either from hyde park. I think it can take upto 14 days after the 28 days from the concert. I'm not going to hold my breath though after reading some of the other posts
it seems that some people have waited 40 days +. The time I receive it it will be a real vintage collection piece ;)
Northernlights

Postby happiest_sin » Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:05 am

the voucher doesn't give reduce price... It just that you can buy directly the cd at the show in buying the voucher and entering the code otherwise you can buy it directly via 7digital.. on the depechemodelive.com.... with your credit card... but for the 2 solutions you have to wait 28 days after the show that they dispatched your lovely cd... but sometimes it takes a bit longer...

simple...
happiest_sin

Postby WayneUK » Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:06 pm

JSJ wrote:Hyde Park cd still hasn't arrived, and it's now well over the "28 days after the show" deadline promised by the LHN people. Has anyone else received theirs?

You will get a desptach email telling you it has been sent mate. We should get one within the next week I reckon.
A DM fan. Not a Dave fan, not an Alan fan and not a Martin fan, just a DM fan.
WayneUK

Postby BricksofShame » Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:54 pm

I bought the Voucer on the day, filled it in online when I got home, recieved a electronic receipt...... thats all. will wait another couple of weeks I suppose.
BricksofShame

Postby WayneUK » Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:19 am

I guess they are having some difficulties with the Hyde Park show, as Dublin has been sent out and received by some, so I am sure we will receive our despatch notices soon.
WayneUK

Postby Faith » Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:17 am

I Got my Hyde Park delivered to me on Fri 28th July so I guess others must be on their way too soon..:)
I should have known from my first breath.
Faith

Postby WayneUK » Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:38 am

Literally just received my despatch email from LHN for the Hyde Park gig.
WayneUK

PreviousNext

Return to Past Tours Forum (archive only)