Depeche mode party in Edinburgh

Talk about tours here.

Postby excitermode » Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:40 pm

Me Niall & Pete. Count us in!
excitermode
sort of read the F.A.Q.

Postby johngill » Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:08 pm

Ultra kilted wrote:Hi guys just to let you all know the numbers are getting into the 40-50 mark and would love as many people as possible to come along.With the DVD launch a few days before it will be a brilliant night to celebrate what has been a fantastic tour and meet everyone until the next time.Feel free to PM me or send me a email to get more details.

cracking idea - myself and astoria would love to go (Speaking on her behalf). Hey duds, dmdunk, maxeygirl et al - what about it?????
johngill

Postby arden » Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:54 pm

uhm, if it only was one week earlier...I'm gonna be in Edinburgh til 24th or 26th of September...:(:(
Censorship DOES exist.
arden

Postby double_elvis » Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:53 pm

Keep us posted, I could be up for a bit of that.
double_elvis

Postby Duds » Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:03 am

I missed this thread for some reason.

JohnGill contacted me to tell me.

That weekend looks good to me. Count me in.
Duds

Postby Paper Monster » Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:16 pm

[quote="Ultra kilted"]Hi guys, well nearly the end of the tour and as promised we are trying to organise end of tour party in Edinburgh.The date looks like Saturday 30th September.However to get a venue we need to know how many people would be interested in coming.Either drop me a PM or an e-mail to [email="brianpollard101@btinternet.com"]brianpollard101@btinternet.com[/email] to let me know and lets get the ball rolling on this one if we get enough interest.
The idea is a night on the Friday 29th,a general get together and on Saturday a DVD party then DM till the early hours,mixed in with a few other favourites no doubt.
We have met loads of great people on this tour so would be great to have one last meet before the next tour begins!!
]

Hi Ulta I'm definately interested in this meet after I was unable to meet up with some DMMBers at The Audley last week for the Hyde Park gig. I'll let you know by the end of this week if I'll be there as I just need to check that I can arrange time off work and the state of my finances at the moment which are a bit dire! Despite this I'm 99% certain I'll make it and if so look forward to a bit of a DM meet, cheers!
Paper Monster

Next

Return to Past Tours Forum (archive only)